• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One Book For Sale - X-Men #94 CGC 9.2 - CLOSED

5 posts in this topic

PM's welcome, but :takeit: in the thread will trump any PM negotiations (I will put book on hold if in the middle of negotiations though). I do not check boards daily (but do at least every other day) as I do have a child with medical issues which is my first priority. Price includes cost of US shipping with insurance. Cost to ship outside of US is exact postage to destination country via insured postal service.

Payment within 24-hours needs to be made via PayPal unless other arrangements are made. I will accept check or money order also, but payment will have to clear before book is shipped. Book will ship via boxed USPS Priority Mail or equivalent service. Returns for full refund accepted if you are not happy for any reason. Return shipping is at your expense and should be packaged safe and secure (similar to how book will be sent to you).

Naughty list members not eligible to make purchase (make things right first). (tsk)

X-Men #94 CGC 9.2 OW-WP - $950 SHIPPED