• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel is looking for pre-hero monster art!

5 posts in this topic

From the Marvel Masterworks newsletter:

ITEM! Speaking of monsters, Marvel's Monstrous Mark Beazley has a

mission so important that he didn't send one of his assistants to do it! No, he did it himself! He came to our message boards (is this the place to be or what?) and put the word out: Marvel is looking for original art or scanned pages of any and all Monster Books from the pantheon

of Marvel Comics? Why? Because they want to reprint the stuff, that's

why! In Masterworks, Hardcovers, trades, or the monthly Milestones reprint mag...who knows? All that matters is our old pals like Grottu, Mummex and Tim Boo Baa are on the radar screen!

If you have any of the art, or have these original comics and can

provide scans to Mark, check out the "Mark's Legion of Monsters"

thread at my message board

Follow this link:

http://p206.ezboard.com/fmarvelmasterworksfansitefrm1.showMessage?topicID=3331.topic .

I wish I had some just so I could tease them with it and tell them the shove it up their @ss. First they don't want to give creators their original art and now they want others to loan them original art to make even more money from it? [#@$%!!!] them.

I wish I had some just so I could tease them with it and tell them the shove it up their @ss. First they don't want to give creators their original art and now they want others to loan them original art to make even more money from it? [#@$%!!!] them.

sign-funnypost.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

But a collection of these stories would be cool,.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif