• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 181 CGC 7.5 OW Pages CLOSED

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys picked up a book Hulk 181 CGC 7.5 Off White Pages Orginal Owner Book I would like a personal Check , Money Order or Wire Transfer for payment first one to post :takeit: gets the book !.Price is for Shipped. International will be extra whatever it costs .

1530.00 Shipped Price Lowered 1500.00 Shipped

Hulk%20181%20CGC%207.5%20OW%20001_zps6g5nmhd1.jpg

Hulk%20181%20CGC%207.5%20OW%20002_zpspr3zgufy.jpg

One Day Bump ! CLOSED

Thanks,

David

Davidking623

P.S. I Purchased the Hulk 181 Graded CGC 7.5 Locally from a guy in the Military and his Father gave him this stack of books which I also bought this book happened to be the best book in stack of 30 books and he took it to a Comic Book Shop in Spokane WA called the Comic Book Shop (How Original ) This is a guy who knew nothing really about Comics and had good fortune that Craig at that shop is a great Honest person and most likely helped him pick it out of the stack to help him get it graded I paid well for the book and am little surprised Craig did not make him a offer for it but here we are trying to sell this neat book of Nostalgia and there is the History behind the book which is partially why a lot of us appreciate a book like this more then others.A book that was purchased and not really taken care of as something that would be of worth and there it sits in a CGC case 7.5 Hulk 181 If you read this Thanks personally the longer I hold the book the more attached I could become to it as I do find this super Cool on this book !