• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wartime Romances #9, St. John, Sept. 1952, Matt Baker cover and art SOLD

7 posts in this topic

Wartime Romances #9, St. John, Sept. 1952, Matt Baker cover and art. Ric Estrada art, too. Scarce issue. A single copy in the CGC census (5.0).

$225. shipped within the USA. SOLD VG copy, complete and unrestored, cover and centerfold attached at both staples. Nice interior. Off-White to White pages.

Payment by Paypal only. Please make payment within 24 hours after stating intent to purchase. If this is going to be problematic, please contact me before committing to buy to let me know how much time you'll need. Thanks very much.

The sale is over when someone posts, "I'll Take It", or when I post, "Sold through PM".

I package securely and ship promptly. All raw items are returnable if you notify me within one week after receipt.

wr9a_zps0ugxkuol.jpg

wr9b_zpsxprnkduf.jpg

Wartime Romances #9, St. John, Sept. 1952, Matt Baker cover and art. Ric Estrada art, too. Scarce issue. A single copy in the CGC census (5.0).

$225. shipped within the USA. VG copy, complete and unrestored, cover and centerfold attached at both staples. Nice interior. Off-White to White pages.

Payment by Paypal only. Please make payment within 24 hours after stating intent to purchase. If this is going to be problematic, please contact me before committing to buy to let me know how much time you'll need. Thanks very much.

The sale is over when someone posts, "I'll Take It", or when I post, "Sold through PM".

I package securely and ship promptly. All raw items are returnable if you notify me within one week after receipt.

wr9a_zps0ugxkuol.jpg

wr9b_zpsxprnkduf.jpg

:takeit:

$225. shipped within the USA. VG copy, complete and unrestored, cover and centerfold attached at both staples. Nice interior. Off-White to White pages.

wr9a_zps0ugxkuol.jpg

wr9b_zpsxprnkduf.jpg

^^^^ Chicken Dinnah!

Thanks. (thumbs u

wr9a_zps0ugxkuol.jpg

wr9b_zpsxprnkduf.jpg

^^^^ Chicken Dinnah!

Thanks. (thumbs u

Congrats to buyer and seller on a great transaction!