• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MIRACLEMAN GOLD VARIANT! SECRET WARS! ADVENTURERS! MORE!

5 posts in this topic

I'm selling my Miracleman #1 Gold Variant on eBay again. This time I took it out of the slab (it graded 8.5 when I listed it last year) and added some really nice high grade raw copies of Miracleman issues #1-10 in there as well to sweeten the pot... $750 BIN!

Miracleman Set

Also have a nice high grade raw run of the 80's Secret Wars series ready to go:

Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars set

Here's some obscure titles as well:

Adventurers #1 Skeleton Cover and Adventurers #1-3

Beautiful Stories For Ugly Children #1-13

thumbsup2.gif

I'm selling my Miracleman #1 Gold Variant on eBay again. This time I took it out of the slab (it graded 8.5 when I listed it last year) and added some really nice high grade raw copies of Miracleman issues #1-10 in there as well to sweeten the pot... $750 BIN!

Miracleman Set

Also have a nice high grade raw run of the 80's Secret Wars series ready to go:

Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars set

Here's some obscure titles as well:

Adventurers #1 Skeleton Cover and Adventurers #1-3

Beautiful Stories For Ugly Children #1-13

thumbsup2.gif

still no bids on the miracleman?! i thought someone would be hiting the BIN...!!! 893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused.gif

I'm just stoked to see one up for sale thumbsup2.gif I understand the signature series, but I think maybe CGC has to rethink they're stance on certain sig series books. They assign pedigree status through research and contact dealers to check authenticity do they not?? There are only 400 of these around and they have excellent documentation with them, at least the ones that I have seen. I can't imagine why these do not warrant a blue label notation.

Its the MiracleMan Gold Variant "Argueable THE PREMINENT MODERN BOOK" or at least in the top 5 with Albedo 2 and a few others. The collecting hobby I would hope led by CGC needs to take the initiative here and treat these 400 copies and possibly the Albedo 2 as almost pedigree-type books.

Had I not purchased my GSX #1 a few weeks ago I would have given serious attention to this auction. They do not hit the market often.