• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dupage Comic Con, Wheaton IL 6/25-6/26

9 posts in this topic

That's right folks, Mighty Con is returning to the Dupage Fairgrounds again for a big 2 day event! The Dupage Comic Con Weekend Show is landing on June 25th and 26th and we're bringing big guests, gaming tournaments, cosplay contests, and of course an amazing selection of original artists, comics, toys, games, statues, t-shirts, and everything else you'd expect at a comic convention!

Admission is $8 for a single day, $12 for a weekend pass, and as always kids 12 and under are FREE! Plus free parking and a free comic at the door to start your show off right!

That's Saturday, 6/25 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday 6/26 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Dupage Fairgrounds, 2015 Manchester Rd, Wheaton, IL 60187.

Check out http://geekinccomics.com/mighty-con-wheaton-il/ for more information, and don't forget to order your passes online to get in 30 minutes early!

I'll be setting up at this show. I have a ton of cheap books 50 cent books, lots of minor keys in $2 and $3 boxes, I also purchased a dealers convention stock that I'll be selling at 50% off (silver/bronze) as well as bigger wall books priced to move.

I'll put up pics later this week.