• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catrick's Cornucopia is CLOSED. Thanks to everyone!

853 posts in this topic

Tense Suspense 2

Well, here's one I've never seen before.

Now everyone's seen the run of "Giant Hand" covers from the Fifties, right? Well, here's the first "Giant Foot" cover I remember, lol

Flat and clean, with a couple folds and a light scratch or two on a glossy cover. Interior is yellowed up, but still supple, no brittleness at all. Staples are offset about a quarter inch into the BC. Tight spine and CF.

Asking $20

Hvvqbbv.jpg

:takeit:

Georgie 39. Last issue.

Tight spine and CF, cream to offwhite pages, but there's a water stain RH edge, worst on BC, less so on FC, doesn't affect interior. Perfectly nice reader copy.

Asking $15 SOLD!

7qAWGvH.jpg

Nellie the Nurse 17

Several stains FC, CF is loose, interior is yellowing up, 2" split upper spine and several leaves behind it.

Grab a reader for $15 SOLD!

xmE1hN9.jpg

The Kilroys 12

Y'know, that's one happy looking lifeguard.

Flat, clean, square, tight spine and CF, offwhite pages.

Grab a pretty copy for $25 SOLD!

um72CNS.jpg

Patsy Walker 25

Cool painted cover on a low grader.

Cover loose, large light stain LH FC, general wear. Offwhite pages, CF is tight.

Asking $15

ltSgaS7.jpg

Well folks, that canny shopper Gino2 has made the call. Better get out there and grab all the Timely humor books you can find!

(says Rick, glancing at the pile of Timely Humor on deck for the rest of the week)

Love Romances 56

Early post-Code Atlas, with chip off lower RH FC, some general wear, and here's the coaster usage that Pulp referred to earlier, light water ring FC, centered around that handsome young devil's head. That white strip on the spine is a miswrap, not a spine roll.

FREE with the next purchase! CLAIMED!

GmMpFpH.jpg

Spook 28

"I'VE BEEN SLIMED!"

Gotta love a comic with an L B Cole cover, a Jay Disbrow horror story and a Rulah story to boot...

General wear, chip out lower LH FC, 1 x 2 piece out of lower BC. Interior is tight with offwhite pages, but the cover is yellowing up badly. Nice gloss on a tight cover.

Asking $40 SOLD!

I7HsSov.jpg

Spook 28

"I'VE BEEN SLIMED!"

Gotta love a comic with an L B Cole cover, a Jay Disbrow horror story and a Rulah story to boot...

General wear, chip out lower LH FC, 1 x 2 piece out of lower BC. Interior is tight with offwhite pages, but the cover is yellowing up badly. Nice gloss on a tight cover.

Asking $40 for a nice displaying lower grade copy

I7HsSov.jpg

I'll take it!

Love Romances 56

Early post-Code Atlas, with chip off lower RH FC, some general wear, and here's the coaster usage that Pulp referred to earlier, light water ring FC, centered around that handsome young devil's head. That white strip on the spine is a miswrap, not a spine roll.

FREE with the next purchase!

GmMpFpH.jpg

I'll claim it!