• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catrick's Cornucopia is CLOSED. Thanks to everyone!

853 posts in this topic

All right Gang, that's it for the evening, be ready for a couple Early Birds tomorrow morning, and another nice pile tomorrow night.

Love Romances 56

Early post-Code Atlas, with chip off lower RH FC, some general wear, and here's the coaster usage that Pulp referred to earlier, light water ring FC, centered around that handsome young devil's head. That white strip on the spine is a miswrap, not a spine roll.

FREE with the next purchase!

GmMpFpH.jpg

I'll claim it!

What purchase are you claiming it with?

Spook 28 is SOLD!

Love Romances Freebie is CLAIMED!

Thanks Robot!

Sheesh, by now you'd think I'd understand that Robot is on top of things, lol

If all goes well at work tomorrow I should be online by 8 PM, just in time to let Survivor play in the background.

G'night all!

Jeeeze! Just what I need more competition...

:applause: hahaha thanks Rickster and don't worry RM no competition here just yet my good friend. My oldest daughter (almost 5 yrs old) is named Lana!!! I've been after a decent low grade copy of this particular issue for a little while and this one will do quite nicely. If we read it and love it who knows though they gotta be a little cheaper than these Fox books I've been chasing :D

G'Morning, let's toss up a couple Early Bird Specials!

March of Comics 218, Porky Pig

Minor general wear, flat, clean, tight and glossy.

Asking $15 SOLD!

wn7aBw3.jpg

Wacky Duck 2

Flat, clean, tight, square. cream - offwhite pages. Minor general wear plus the pencil arrival mark FC, plus a light pencil upper RH BC (At one time this was worth 1.00, lol ) minor soiling.

Grab a pretty copy for $40

8dIYoT2.jpg

Journey Into Unknown Worlds 34

Kinda rough, but complete and tight.

Spine roll, corner off lower RH FC, small piece out lower spine, plenty of chipping RH edge FC, and a small tear at upper staple. stain through back half of book lower LH BC, doesn't touch the art.

First issue approved by the Comics Code.

Grab a solid reader for $25 SOLD!

3s1Lcb0.jpg

Rusty And Her Family 22. Last issue, becomes The Kellys

Nice looking copy, but there's a 1/2" tear center spine, just below the Marvel Bullet.

Otherwise clean and square, with a whiff of stacking roll, tight spine and CF, white pages.

Yours for $35 SOLD!

ryojlQX.jpg

Rusty And Her Family 22. Last issue, becomes The Kellys

Nice looking copy, but there's a 1/2" tear center spine, just below the Marvel Bullet.

Otherwise clean and square, with a whiff of stacking roll, tight spine and CF, white pages.

Yours for $35

ryojlQX.jpg

:takeit:

Patsy Walker 17

Well, this issue has lots of...ahh...issues.

Flat, tight, and that's about the end of the good stuff. Several small tape repairs, corner off lower RH FC, corner off upper RH BC, stain lower LH corner, plenty of general wear.

Yours for $15

tQRVdY1.jpg

Journey Into Unknown Worlds 34

Kinda rough, but complete and tight.

Spine roll, corner off lower RH FC, small piece out lower spine, plenty of chipping RH edge FC, and a small tear at upper staple. stain through back half of book lower LH BC, doesn't touch the art.

First issue approved by the Comics Code.

Grab a solid reader for $25

3s1Lcb0.jpg