• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

18 posts in this topic

Just a few random Detective Comics

Shipping $6 per book. If out of CONUS PM for shipping.

No HOS or Prob buyers.

Payment = PP/MO/Check.

Take it in thread wins over PM discussions.

Returns accepted within 1 week of delivery in same condition, you pay return shipping.

Thanks for looking.

Also, I have a kudos thread.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6860216#Post6860216

Detective Comics 124, note you can see a little rectangle piece on the right front cover to the lower right of the green oval, it chipped off...asking $349.

(a 3.0 with a really rough spine just went for $299 on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Detective-Comics-124-DC-Comics-Golden-Age-1947-CGC-3-0-Joker-cover-and-story-/191816629608?hash=item2ca9297d68:g:jP4AAOSwWTRW1RIP

124%20FC_zps0qqx7sou.jpg

124%20BC_zpszxtuoi5j.jpg

no chance

There is always a chance, just depends on what else is for sale or trade.

:o

I only meant there is always a chance something else could come along to make me want to part with a book like that, but sadly I am not going to be listing any TEC's below 124...

no chance

I only meant there is always a chance something else could come along to make me want to part with a book like that, but sadly I am not going to be listing any TEC's below 124...

I figured. I know that one is your baby. (thumbs u

no chance

I figured. I know that one is your baby. (thumbs u

True, but there is always something tempting around the corner...or just in nearly every auction.