• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Infantino Flash pages or Kane Green Lantern or Sekowsky JLA pages

22 posts in this topic

Ok so I've got the bug...the OA bug!

I cannot afford multiple pages but I sure would love to have them offered.

Looking for 60's pages from Carmine Infantino, Gil Kane and Mike Sekowsky.

Specifically SA Flash, Green Lantern and Justice League.

I like pages with the title character(s) in them. Villains are a bonus and I'll pay extra.

If anyone has any, please shoot me a PM or email:

columbiacomics@gmail.com

These are for my personal enjoyment....so I'm happy to pay fair prices. I also have tons of stuff to trade.

Brock

How much are you willing to spend per page? I can keep you in mind and pm you privately should I ever come across them which I have from time to time.

your timing is a little off. I traded several of those last month at Yorba Linda comic con

Man that's a bummer....

Anyone have any pages that they didn't trade away in California?!?!

How much are you willing to spend per page? I can keep you in mind and pm you privately should I ever come across them which I have from time to time.

It all depends on the page. The better the page, the more I'm willing to spend.

I've had three sellers email me with pages for sale and I cannot say THANK YOU enough to them.

Made an offer today on a page and was able to close another one over the weekend.

Many thanks to everyone. Serious buyer so if you're looking to move a page or two, I'd at least love to make an offer :)