• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay Coupon for $20 off $100+ purchase

80 posts in this topic

C20FLASH just started. I was able to purchase two $50 eBay gift cards for just $80. What I did was add the gift cards to my cart along with a $20 item, applied the coupon, and then removed the $20 item, and the discount remained.

Brilliant move. I think everyone and their brother though is doing this. Normally on any day I can find a bunch of these eBay gift card listings. There is currently only ONE left that is not sold out. If anyone has listing links post them.

UPDATE - giftcardstore is sold out -- over 6000 sold and the only other listing/seller is for pre approved buyers so you can not BIN immediately.

Where is the info on this, and how long is it good for? and what is it good for?

I think they were buying them from private vendors. For example, if I were to sell a gift card on eBay someone could use their promo code to purchase the gift card from me.

I actually just won an auction... interesting...

Cmadness10 has expired

Cmadness20 says, "It looks like this coupon code isn't ready yet. Try back later."

I should pay the seller now... as I usually do that... but I will probably give it 24 hours to see if another cmadness becomes active again.

Cmadness10 has expired

Cmadness20 says, "It looks like this coupon code isn't ready yet. Try back later."

I should pay the seller now... as I usually do that... but I will probably give it 24 hours to see if another cmadness becomes active again.

Did you try the C20FLASH?

It looks like they are always good at the same times 2-7pm pacific, which should be 11- 4 pm your time. I'd sandbag on the checkout for a couple days and see. I wish I could figure out how to find out about these in a timely manner - right now all i can think of is to start googling on it after 2 pm pacific.

Cmadness10 has expired

It looks like they are always good at the same times 2-7pm pacific, which should be 11- 4 pm your time. I'd sandbag on the checkout for a couple days and see. I wish I could figure out how to find out about these in a timely manner - right now all i can think of is to start googling on it after 2 pm pacific.

lol - I rarely correct people with simple errors like a typo or something... but yours just messed up my internal clock. That would be 5-10PM my time. I have been playing with the time change all day today from setting up a eBay sale that I had to set in PST and I had to change my clock at the same time.

This messed me up for a good 20 seconds wondering if I screwed everything up earlier.

lol

Cmadness10 has expired

lol - I rarely correct people with simple errors like a typo or something... but yours just messed up my internal clock. That would be 5-10PM my time. I have been playing with the time change all day today from setting up a eBay sale that I had to set in PST and I had to change my clock at the same time.

This messed me up for a good 20 seconds wondering if I screwed everything up earlier.

lol

:lol: you're absolutely correct - I was screwed up royally! :blush:

On purchases or check outs ?

Forgot to add - you have to receive a message in your inbox from ebay for this one- no code. You activate the promo by clicking through and from there if you look at items you should see your ebay bucks adjusted to the 8%.

If you BIN and pay, you get it for sure.

If you add to cart and pay, you get it for sure. ((But keep in mind, no minimums - typically its a $50 min on a single purchase))

If there is a bidding style auction ending today or tomorrow and you pay, not entirely sure.

I checked out without the use of a coupon or eBay bucks. I don't want to keep the seller waiting for payment for more than 24hrs.

I used to be invited to participate in those eBay promotions all the time and I used to take advantage of them. I have not been invited in awhile. What a shame.

In regards to causing the next forum scandal... I bought a PGX book.

In regards to causing the next forum scandal... I bought a PGX book.

9345EA29-8CA3-48FE-8B1F-1FC282ADD8C8_zpspcacydwi.gif

lol

What book did you get? :baiting:

I will show it off in six months once it is in a CGC holder.