Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Original Art and Sketches posted by fuller_jason

3 posts in this topic

My first OA pieces...

I have seen several journals lately were the author has displayed their OA for everyone to see and they are great journals. I am new to OA and only have two pieces but I love the two I have. One is a Rai #1 blank sketch with Rai by Juan Navarro and the other is a Bloodshot Reborn #1 with a sketch of Bloodshot by Sanford Greene the current artist of Power Man and Iron Fist. Needless to say, I am hooked. I currently have a commission withe Jamie Tyndall for Roku on a Ninjak #1 blank using copic colors and I will post that when I get an image. That book is going to CGC from Jamie Tyndall. The Bloodshot Reborn is with Sanford Greene and I will be submitting that to CGC at the SC Comic Con next month. I have a great time talking with the artists and it is always a thrill seeing what they produce. This is not only for the few pieces I have but also seeing others in journals and the OA thread. Thanks for your time everyone and for viewing the journal.

Jason Fuller

17328.jpg

See more journals by fuller_jason

Also check out myslabbedcomics.com.

It's run by a boardie here and specializes in (you guessed it) slabbed books, which include sketch covers.