• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fan Expo Dallas, Official Frank Miller Signature Series Representatives!

13 posts in this topic

Untitled_zpsqv5sx5ei.png

Show Deadline is June 1st

Shipping and CGC Fast Track are included in the prices below.

CREATOR SIGNATURES

(EXCEPTIONS MAY APPLY, SEE POSTS BELOW.)

If you don't have a CGC account and need to submit under ours it's $55 for the 1st book + $5 per additional signature (you pay all creator fees). The $55 fee covers the fee for one signature, CGC fast track, and return shipping.

For each additional book you sub on our account after the 1st it's $50 for the 1st signature + $5 per additional signature (you pay any creator fees). The $50 fee covers the fee for one signature, CGC fast track, and return shipping.

The show dates are June 3-5TH. We need books and payment no later than the deadline above.

CELEBRITY SIGNATURES

If you don't have a CGC account and need to submit under ours it's $75 for the 1st book + $25 per additional celebrity signature (you pay all celebrity fees). The $75 fee covers the fee for one signature, CGC fast track, and return shipping.

For each additional book you sub on our account after the 1st it's $70 for the 1st signature + $25 per additional celebrity signature (you pay any celebrity fees). The $70 fee covers the fee for one signature, CGC fast track, and return shipping.

The show dates are June 3-5TH. We need books and payment no later than the deadline above.

Please note that CGC is no longer posting CGC SS forms on the website for print off. If subbing on your own account you must have a filled out form with your books. If you do not have carbon forms please call CGC and ask for them to be sent to you.

If you do not want to do that you can pay a $10 fee for us to fill out a form for you with your account info. You will need to put your name, account #, and address on the back of the books along with the phrase "fill out new CGC paperwork".

We can crack a slab it's $5 for these shows. We do not promise that a slab will retain the same grade. However out of our signing with Alex Ross we had over 300 books and around 50 slabs. Of the 50 slabs cracked 2 came back higher grades 47 came back the same and 1 came back lower.

All books mailed must be prepped as seen in the How to Prep your Books Thread . Any book not prepped will be prepped for $5 . All books must include the owner's name, dealer account (if submitting on own account) and the creator/celebrity you want to sign it.

Any other questions feel free to PM me on here or email us through our site at ComicSketchArt.com

FACEBK_851X3151_zpsa755105b.jpg

Untitled_zpsqv5sx5ei.png

Frank has asked us to handle all signings for him in 2016. Because of that all books signed at shows, or mailed in must be processed through our booth.

12443443_1301286109887325_142786829_o_zpshn3ivwdc.jpg

If you are a facilitator who will be at Dallas and want to get your Frank Miller books CGCed please contact me. There is no mark up at all for you. We want to work with fellow facilitators. You just have to make payment at our booth for your books and have us sign off on them. Otherwise they will not be able for CGC Signature Series.

feature-frank-miller-events-v2-1_zpsbb029dho.jpg

Q: I bought a Frank Miller Platinum Fan Experience of Regular Fan Experience ticket. Does this cover my Frank Miller CGC Signature fee?

A. No sadly these Experience ticket prices only guarantee you the chance to get 1-3 raw items signed by Frank. If you wish to CGC these items you must still pay the additional CGC Signature Fee of $150 per item and CGC grading/shipping fees outlined below.

Q: How much is the cost of getting a Frank Miller CGC Signature at a Convention?

A: There is a $150 additional signature fee for each CGC SS book Frank signs at a Convention appearance. Additional Fees such as shipping, CGC grading and other creator fees may apply. This price is deeply discounted and only for guests in attendance at the show, fans not at the show must read the mail in signing section below.

Q: How do I get CGC Signature Series on my books at a show Frank is at?

A: Check back in the coming weeks for a more detailed update on the Frank Miller CGC Signature Series ticketing process.

Q: How much is the cost of getting a Frank Miller CGC SS via Mail Away Signings?

A: If you won't be an attendee at a show Frank is at, you can mail the book to us for one of our monthly signings, or for us to handle at a public show for you. The cost for any mail in item is $350 per book. These prices include, all signing fees, CGC fees, Return shipping, and insurance on your item.

Q: When will Frank Miller be doing mail in signings for CGC Signature Series?

A: Currently we meet with Frank monthly. If you are interested in having a book signed we can arrange for it to be done at our next meeting. Please email us for an exact date as it changes month to month. As mentioned above, there is an increased fee for this as opposed to meeting Frank in person at a convention. This extra fee is to help offset the cost of Franks time while signing in the office, when he could be working.

Q: Can I submit on my own CGC account to waive the additional grading fees?

A: Yes, you are free to submit on your own CGC account (however you must complete the paperwork at our booth and leave the books with our witnesses, we will hand them over to CGC at the end of the show)

Q: What if I am a Dealer and want to set up a private signing for my customers?

A: Please contact me for information on how this will be handled. We are happy to work with every dealer or facilitator who wants to set up their own signing. There is special pricing for dealers and facilitators but please be aware there is now a 100 book minimum to schedule these events.

Q: What forms of payment do you accept?

A: Cash, Check, Money Order, Paypal and Credit Cards via paypal for mail in items. At a show we accept cash and credit cards.​

Q: Will Frank Miller offer any sketch covers for CGC or do any at home commissions?

A: Yes we have a small variety of pre-done CGC Signature Series Sketch Covers for sale for Frank. If you are interested please contact us for more details. We also have a very limited amount of large scale commissions Frank has done at home. You can view these in our web store under the Frank Miller section. At this time he is not taking any requests for at home commissions.

Q: I am a Fan Expo Platinum Experience VIP member, how do I get my sketch covers graded?

​A: All Fan Expo Platinum Experience VIP Member Sketches will be stored at our booth during the show. When you redeem your coupon in your VIP package at our booth you will have the option to CGC your sketch there. Additional Fees do apply and are $200 per sketch this includes CGC Fees, and return USA Shipping.

Untitled_zpsiihqlpld.png

Autograph prices for the DK3 Team are:

Frank Miller - See FAQ above as the price is different if you are at the show.

Andy Kubert $25 a book (any book can be signed it does not have to be only Batman)

Brian Azzerallo $25 a book (any book can be signed it does not have to be only Batman)

Klaus Janson $25 a book (any book can be signed it does not have to be only Batman)

So If I get Frank to sign a book for me in Dallas and want to send it in to CGC is it really going to cost $150?

looks like the costs are spelled out above. Seems like you should also consider CGC grading fees, invoice fees, shipping fees, and possibly other creator signing fees.

So If I get Frank to sign a book for me in Dallas and want to send it in to CGC is it really going to cost $150?

Yes it will cost you Frank's Creator Signing fee of $150 plus Cgc, and return shipping fees of around $55.

So how will it work if I want to get Frank and Stan Lee to both autograph a book. Will this be possible or will it not be allowed due to competing witness companies?

Visit Stan Lee's team and have the book signed. They will then fill out the paperwork with you, charge you for Franks autograph and bring the book to a private signing later that evening.

Fan-Expo-Canada-2012_zpsyarizntf.png

Exclusives

comic-batman12_zpscdifaan7.jpg

Raw

Batman Adventures #12 Regular Cover NM Raw - $25 (includes shipping)

Batman Adventures #12 Foil Cover NM Raw - $45 (includes shipping)

Batman Adventures #12 Set Both Covers NM Raw - $60 (includes shipping)

Blue Label

Batman Adventures #12 Regular Cover CGC 9.8 - $75 (includes shipping)

Batman Adventures #12 Foil Cover CGC 9.8 - $95 (includes shipping)

Batman Adventures #12 Set Both Covers CGC 9.8 - $150 (includes shipping)

Signature Series

Batman Adventures #12 Regular Cover CGC SS Bruce Timm @SDCC 9.8 - $100 (includes shipping)

Batman Adventures #12 Foil Cover CGC SS Bruce Timm @SDCC 9.8 - $125 (includes shipping)

Batman Adventures #12 Set Both Covers CGC SS Bruce Timm @SDCC 9.8 - $200 (includes shipping)

comic-dk3_zpsw65liqun.jpg

Raw

Dark Knight III #4 Klaus Janson Cover NM Raw - $25 (includes shipping)

Blue Label

Dark Knight III #4 Klaus Janson Cover CGC 9.8 Blue Label - $75 (includes shipping)

Signature Series

Dark Knight III #4 Klaus Janson Cover CGC 9.8 SS Klaus, Andy, Brian CGC SS - $150 (includes shipping)

Dark Knight III #4 Klaus Janson Cover CGC 9.8 SS Full Team (includes Frank Miller) - $275 (includes shipping)

comic-spiderman-deadpool_zpsss9mrzbr.jpg

Raw

Spider-Man / Deadpool #3 Rob Liefeld Cover NM Raw - $25 (includes shipping)

Blue Label

Spider-Man / Deadpool #3 Rob Liefeld Cover CGC 9.8 Blue Label - $75 (includes shipping)

Signature Series

Spider-Man / Deadpool #3 Rob Liefeld Cover CGC 9.8 SS Rob Liefeld @SDCC CGC SS - $125 (includes shipping)

comic-civil-war-2_zpsrmgy3fx7.jpg

Raw

Civil War II #0 Terry Dodson Regular Cover NM Raw - $25 (includes shipping)

Civil War II #0 Terry Dodson Sketch Cover NM Raw - $45 (includes shipping)

Civil War II #0 Terry Dodson Cover Set Both Covers NM Raw - $60 (includes shipping)

Blue Label

Civil War II #0 Terry Dodson Regular Cover CGC 9.8 - $75 (includes shipping)

Civil War II #0 Terry Dodson Sketch Cover CGC 9.8 - $95 (includes shipping)

Civil War II #0 Terry Dodson Cover Set Both Covers CGC 9.8 - $150 (includes shipping)

Signature Series

Civil War II #0 Terry Dodson Regular Cover CGC SS Terry Dodson @SDCC 9.8 - $100 (includes shipping)

Civil War II #0 Terry Dodson Sketch Cover CGC SS Terry Dodson @SDCC 9.8 - $125 (includes shipping)

Civil War II #0 Terry Dodson Cover Set Both Covers CGC SS Terry Dodson @SDCC 9.8 - $200 (includes shipping)

Civil War II #0 Terry Dodson Cover Set Both Covers CGC SS Terry Dodson, Bendis @SDCC 9.8 - $250 (includes shipping)

comic-civilwar-01_zps0looyjn6.jpg

Raw

Civil War II #1 John Cassaday Regular Cover NM Raw - $25 (includes shipping)

Civil War II #1 John Cassaday Sketch Cover NM Raw - $45 (includes shipping)

Civil War II #1 John Cassaday Cover Set Both Covers NM Raw - $60 (includes shipping)

Blue Label

Civil War II #1 John Cassaday Regular Cover CGC 9.8 - $75 (includes shipping)

Civil War II #1 John Cassaday Sketch Cover CGC 9.8 - $95 (includes shipping)

Civil War II #1 John Cassaday Cover Set Both Covers CGC 9.8 - $150 (includes shipping)

Signature Series

Civil War II #1 John Cassaday Regular Cover CGC SS John Cassaday @Boston 9.8 - $100 (includes shipping)

Civil War II #1 John CassadaySketch Cover CGC SS TJohn Cassaday @Boston 9.8 - $125 (includes shipping)

Civil War II #1 John Cassaday Cover Set Both Covers CGC SS John Cassaday @Boston 9.8 - $200 (includes shipping)

Civil War II #1 John Cassaday Cover Set Both Covers CGC SS John Cassaday @Boston, Bendis @SDCC 9.8 - $250 (includes shipping)

F2D338DA-6A16-4567-92CA-D506C28D8D05_zpsdovm5hwr.jpg

Hey Guys we were able to work out a deal with fan expo, and Kevin Smith for CGC signatures. If you have books you want signed please send me a PM.

For this one time, you can mail books to my hotel room at the show. All books must be in hand by this Friday.

I just got off the phone with Fan Expo. I was told this will be the only signing for Kevin for the year. They will not sign at Toronto. Below is what I currently have in stock. I am going to look for more copies today. But with Dallas books to still process the odds are extremely slim that anything else pops up.

Jay & Silent Bob #1 Photo cover $250

NM to NM+ Press included

~Add Jason Mewes $65

2016-05-30%2019.54.54_zpsjftx3fn9.jpg

Jay & Silent Bob #1 Quesada cover $250

NM to NM+ Press included

~Add Jason Mewes $65

~Add Joe Quesada @SDCC +$25

2016-05-30%2019.59.51_zpseatyhk4s.jpg

Clerks Holiday Special #1 $250

NM to NM+ Press included

~Add Jason Mewes $65