• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IMO...a bargain!

6 posts in this topic

That's a steal, however..it has been up multiple times and it went for the least this last time. I'd guess this was just an example of a seller putting the book up too many times with too high a reserve. Not to mention there's writing on it frown.gif

Brian

I was interested in bidding on it (and winning it) until I read the grading notes, "name written...". I think THAT is what stifled the auction price. There seems to be a resistance in auction price realization when writing is present on the book or splash. WITHOUT that name, based on the scan, and in my estimation, this book being a HIGH-end/mechanically sound SF13 in 9.2, I would have easily bid $601.13 had the WRITING not been a major factor in dissuading me.

I can only assume that that was most of the problem, however that particular book has been attempted to be sold multiple times with a high reserve. I bought my 9.2 (could be a 9.4, but I'm happy with it) for 650. I was willing to pay 750, but noone else bid on it after it hit 650 smile.gif

It could just be that, just like Avengers 4..too many people are over-looking it and will just be wondering why they didn't buy it when it was available. smile.gif

Brian