• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: HG Bronze ASM's!

10 posts in this topic

Hey everyone. I haven't tried offering too many books in the marketplace yet so I thought I'd give it a go. If I get a decent response I'll continue adding books every couple of days. This is a batch of nice BA ASM's from VF to NM. Most have been discounted at least 25% from the 2004 OS with the exception of the #136 & 137. Shipping is 3.00 in a sturdy box. If you buy 2 or more books shipping is free. Customer satisfaction guaranteed 100%. PM me with any questions. Thanks!

ASM #122 VF- 7.5 90.00 Nothing major of note. Spine wear and lower right corner wear.

asm122.jpg

asm122b.jpg

ASM #130 8.5/9.0 28.00

asm130.jpgasm130b.jpg

ASM #135 VF- 7.5 33.00 Non color breaking crease lower left corner.

asm135.jpg

asm135b.jpg

ASM #136 VF+ 65.00 There is a staple tear under the top staple that I am very sure was a production defect.

asm136.jpg

asm136b.jpg

ASM #137 NM 9.2/9.4 75.00 Beautiful book

asm137.jpg

asm137b.jpg

ASM #149 VF/NM 9.0 44.00 Ink overspray on the back. Still a nice & tight book.

asm149.jpg

asm149b.jpg

There you go!

Just wanted to let anyone who is intersted in buying anything from Mark. His grading is spot on, shipping is very good, and he keeps you informed of everything you need to know. In other words, he is everything that you want to see in a seller. I have bought 5-6 times from him on Ebay and never had a problem.

Just wanted to let anyone who is intersted in buying anything from Mark. His grading is spot on, shipping is very good, and he keeps you informed of everything you need to know. In other words, he is everything that you want to see in a seller. I have bought 5-6 times from him on Ebay and never had a problem.

Ditto! Mark's a first-rate seller and a very accurate grader! 893applaud-thumb.gifyay.gif893applaud-thumb.gifyay.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

#135 & #137 SOLD. Just the #130, #130 NM/NM+, #136 & #149 left.

OK, you talked me into it. I'll take the #149 at the price we discussed if it's still available. LMK foreheadslap.gif