• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread closed.

231 posts in this topic

I've got a large stack of hot "key" books that I've got for sale. I'm also putting up a Copper/modern sales thread so feel free to combine for shipping discount.

Shipping is $12 for unlimited slabs and $6 for unlimited raw books. No HOS and PL members. I do offer a 100% return policy (I'll pay for return shipping if it's my fault) within 7 days of you receiving the book. I've got a kudos thread (buried by now) full of happy customers so I definitely stand behind my sales threads.

Forgot to add this to the 1st post. I've checked all my books for restoration and I've not found any yet but I'll let you know if I find any. Detached staples or centerfolds will be listed in the grade if the book has it.

DC Comics Presents 26A - Not sure on this one since looks NM except for finger print smudge back cover so lets go VF+ - $100

SOLD