• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS Original Owner Silver Age X-Men Pre Hero Silver Age DC

19 posts in this topic

A small group of original owner books. These have really nice page quality but most have either a light stain or some light foxing. Most of the stains aren't visible unless you look in the right light

• 1st unqualified :takeit: or PM gets the book or books.

• US Shipping in the Free.

• Other shipping will be at cost, please message me for costs

• No probation listers or Hall of Shamers.

• Boardies without long track records or unknown to me must provide solid references.

• Checks or money orders or PayPal

• No returns on CGC books. Raw books may be returned if I’m notified within 5 days of delivery and books are returned within 2 weeks. No refunds on shipping costs. Buyer is responsible for return shipping unless I missed something.

If you don't know me check my ebay id jgallo, I can also provide references if needed.

Thanks

James G

#28 VG/Fine Off White Pages $60

xmen28.jpg

#33 VG Off White Pages Stains $25

xmen33.jpg

#36 VG Off White Pages Stains $25

xmen36.jpg

#37 VG Off White Pages Small Stain on front $25

xmen37.jpg

#38 G/VG Off White Pages Stains $20 SOLD

xmen38.jpg

#39 VG Off White Pages light Foxing $25 SOLD

xmen39.jpg

#41 VG+ Off White Pages $25

xmen41.jpg

#42 Fine White Pages, This book is really nice but has a light overspray splatter on the front and back. $30 SOLD

xmen42.jpg

#43 G/VG Off White Pages Bottom staple popped and someone added another one. Light foxing $15

xmen43.jpg

#44 G/VG Off White Pages Minor foxing with a stain on the front $15 SOLD

xmen44.jpg

#45 VG/Fine Off White Pages Has a dirty look $25

xmen45.jpg

#46 G/VG Off White Pages stains on cover $20

xmen46.jpg

#47 QVG- Off White Pages Missing 2 CF Free to the first person to claim it with purchase

xmen47.jpg

#48 VG+ Off White Pages Moisture damage but would press out nicely $25

xmen48.jpg

#49 VG9 White Pages Stain on back and light foxing to covers and a page or two $25 SOLD

xmen49.jpg

Ok here is the next group of books. All these walked into my shop a few weeks back from the original owner. He did not like the super hero stuff at all and was more interested in Fantasy and adventure books. Overall the books have very nice gloss but most have some level of tanning to the inside covers and edges of the pages. There is also a decent amount of light foxing on many books covers.

Blackhawk 115 cr/ow VG Minor dust shadow & chipping to back, Subscription crease foxing to spine small stain lower right front cover $25

blackhawk115.jpg

House of Mystery 88 cr/ow VG+ Foxing small stain top right tanning covers $20

HOM88.jpg

My Greatest Adventure 23 OW VG Small tears through whole book at top $35

greatestadventure23.jpg

Mystery In Space 31 cr/ow Fari/Good Cover detached 3 inch spine slit and 1 inch split weak spine $15

MIS31.jpg

Mystery In Space 36 cr/ow CG/Fine Light tanning pencil date on back, light stain inside front cover $50

MIS36.jpg

Mystery In Space 37 cr/ow G/VG light tanning stains to front $30

MIS37.jpg

Mystery In Space 38 Cr/ow VG Foxing light stain along the bottom of the while book $45

MIS38.jpg

Mystery In Space 43 cr/ow Fair spine fully split piece out back $15

mysteryinspace43.jpg

Mystery In Space 52 cr/ow VG+ Light cover tanning foxing to spine $35

MIS52.jpg

Our Army At War 55 Cr G/VG foxing stain on last page and back cover $30

armyatwar55.jpg

Race For The Moon 3 Cr/ow VG/Fine $75

rftm3.jpg

Strange Adventures 70 cr/ow VG+ Tanning inside covers $35 SOLD

strangeadventures70.jpg

Strange Adventures 72 cr/ow VG- Small stain back cover, tanning to cover $25

strangeadventures72.jpg

Strange Adventures 77 ow VG+ 1/4 inch tear to spine light tanning, tear and grease pencil back cover $30 SOLD

strangeadventures77.jpg

Strange Adventures 78 cr VG Light stain bottom front cover minor 1/2 inch spine crack $30 SOLD

strangeadventures78.jpg

Strange Adventures 90 cr/ow Fine- Tanning inside covers $40 SOLD

strangeadventures90.jpg

Strange Adventures 97 Cr Fine- slight interior cover tanning Foxing spine $40 SOLD

strangeadventures97.jpg

Strange Adventures 99 OW FIne- foxing & dust shadow back small chip back $40

strangeadventures99.jpg

Strange Adventures 104 cr/ow Fine- Light dust shadow back, minor stain to top right front cover $30 SOLD

strangeadventures104.jpg

Strange Adventures 105 cr/ow VG+ Minor stains & dust shadow to back cover $25 SOLD

strangeadventures105.jpg

Strange Adventures 107 cr/ow g/vg Piece out back, foxing on spine $20

strangeadventures107.jpg

Tales of the Unexpected 9 cr/ow VG Stain to back cover and last page cover tanning $60

totu9.jpg

Tales of the Unexpected 26 Cr VG Spot stains to front cover minor tanning to inside covers, dust shadow back cover $30

totu26.jpg

Tales of the Unexpected 31 Cr/Ow VG- Foxing and Dust Shadows to back. 1/4 tear through 5 pages and a 1/4 spine split $30

totu31.jpg

Tales of the Unexpected 35 OW VG/Fn Foxing to covers and 1st wrap $45

totu35.jpg

Just four additons for tonight but will add more tomorrow or later in the week after grading. A few more MIS but mostly Dell Giants

Strange Adventures 57 cr/ow VG- Foxing dirty and minor light stains to covers. Ships out on spine. $35

StrangeAdventures57.jpg

Strange Adventures 74 cr/ow VG Fowing Number written on back in red grease pencil Tiny split at the top of spine $30

StrangeAdventures74.jpg

Strange Adventures 75 cr/ow Q 3.0 MISSING AD PAGE off 4th wrap. Foxing Chip out spine. $10

StrangeAdventures75.jpg

Strange Adventures 81 cr VG tanning covers, rust top staple on outside only, foxing to spine small hole to cover by small guys right arm.$30

StrangeAdventures81.jpg

This is going to be the last group of books for now on this thread.

Mystery in Space 33 Cr VG+ moderate Foxing to covers and 1st wrap, grease pencil date on back slight spine roll $45

MysteryInSpace33.jpg

Mystery in Space 42 cr/ow g/vg Spine about 1/2 split with several smaller split and one 3 inch one at the top, moderate foxing, bottom staple loose from cover $30 There is a chip out of the left edge of the spine that happened after I scanned it,

MysteryInSpace42.jpg

Mystery in Space 45 Cr/ow VG+ minor Foxing to covers, tanning covers, light stain on back $35

MysteryInSpace45.jpg

Mystery in Space 46 Cr/ow VG light Foxing to covers and minor stain to back cover, slight spine roll, bindery tear at bottom $40

MysteryInSpace46.jpg

Mystery in Space 49 Cr VG- moderate Foxing to covers and 1st wrap, grease pencil date on back tanning covers $35

MysteryInSpace49.jpg

Mystery in Space 56 Cr/ow VG/fine Foxing to covers and 1st wrap, $50

MysteryInSpace56.jpg