• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD and CLOSED

2 posts in this topic

Have five copies that I'll offer here before eBay and my site.

Pretty simple:

1) Have fun opening the awesome USPS Priority box that we use to ship these jewels!

2) :takeit: trumps any PMs or ongoing negotiations. If someone wants to privately, then time stamps will determine the buyer.

3) Shipping will be via USPS Priority with Signature Confirmation is a flat $10. International is not available at this time.

4) Acceptable forms of payment: Paypal checks, money orders, wires, pelts or furs..

5) New return policy per "noble" mods. You can return these items. However, buyer is responsible for the return shipping and I will not refund the shipping incurred in sending you the book(s). If there's damage, I'll make it whole.

6) No HOSers or problem children. Your $$ is no good here.

They're all CGC 9.8's and all have White pages...they're all basically the same.

I'll toss up pics tomorrow and we can do a FIFO selection method.

If someone wants to buy more than one, I'll consider a discount but PM me first.

Thanks (thumbs u

B