• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone heard from CoMiCaHoLic lately?

11 posts in this topic

Hi I was wondering if anyone has heard from "CoMiCaHoLic" lately?? This is the contact information I had for him:

Dan Hampson

20 John Street

Glossop, Derbyshire

Great Britain And Northern Ireland Sk13 8dz

phone number - +44 7340760831

email - daniel.hampson.82@gmail.com

We were exchanging emails / messages and he was helping secure some of the Eaglemoss figurines that are only available in England. And I was helping him get some Egerber products. It was a trade transaction.

I sent over the EGerber Products: (725M2 Mylites2: Standard Comics QTY 1000; 825M2 Mylites2: Super Golden Age Comics; 778FB Full Backs: Super Golden Ager Comics QTY 50) in February. I really am not that sure about shipping overseas so I sent it via USPS Priority Mail International and USPS tracking shows that they were picked up. I am not sure if it cost him anymore on his end from customs. (shrug) I hope that did not upset him if he did have to pay more but have not heard from him since. :tonofbricks:

He seemed like a genuine, nice guy with great skills in building models etc. I know he moved and just want to make sure he is okay. Of course I would like to have the figurines too but to me its more important to know he is okay, I can always buy the figurines someplace else. :idea:

Last time I heard from him is 2/15 when the package was delivered. If anyone know him please let me know he is okay.

Also, let him know its fine if there is an issue on his end on completely the trade transaction. I completely understand things come up and do not want him to stop collecting or visiting the forum because of it. (thumbs u

Thanks,

ComicDoc

"CoMiCaHoLic" was outed as a shill account for Lavaman a few weeks ago in the RAK thread.
So has Lavaman been around?? Or is this a pattern of behavior?

Lavaman was banned

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8936060#Post8936060

This just goes to show the moral decay that allows shilling, also rationalizes screwing people over.

The nicest ones are usually the ones to skroo you over. I've never had a used car salesmen be a donkey.

That's why I'm such a jerk to people. So they know I'm not out to steal from them.

:makepoint:

There's a lot of wisdom in that there statement.