• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Watching Completed Auctions from the safety of your email.

5 posts in this topic

I'm launching another service at Lyria Comic Exchange! Because I was tired of trying to figure out which comics had sold for so many $ - I added another feature to the website. This one requires you to log into the website with a social media account. Why? Because not only can you view the "feeds" in real time but you can have them delivered to your email account on Monday and Thursday mornings!

Now since this is only in beta. I will be using this as a spring board to launch an idea that allows individual users (aka. you) to set up your own feeds based on whatever you want and than to SHARE that information with others. Sort of a "what's hot according to you" feature.

Anyways, here's the link:

https://www.lyriacomicexchange.com/login.php

Let me know what you think. (thumbs u

So here's the homepage when you login.

MyLyria.png

And here's what you get when you click on the Bronze Age "feed",

BronzeFeed.png

And the email sent your your inbox is slightly different but still professional looking with the same info. when you subscribe.