• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed - Recap Pg 16. Others - Mega Sale 3 for the Grail

164 posts in this topic

Here you go folks, part three of my ongoing sales to fund the grail.

Here are the rules :rulez:

An :takeit: in the thread trumps any ongoing PM discussions or deals.

Payment via Paypal please. Returns accepted up to one week from receipt of your books if you are not happy.

Shipping for raw books is $7.50 for the first book, and $1 for each additional book thereafter for shipping anywhere in Canada or the US. I will also ship overseas at cost to you.

Any slabs will have shipping incorporated in the pricing for Canada/US. Shipping overseas will again at cost minus the amount I would have spent on shipping closer to home.

No Hall of Shamers or Probation folks allowed to participate in this thread please.

Planning on listing some GA books first, followed by a bunch of other silver and bronze books. This thread will not be as epic as my part 1 thread, but I will probably be putting up for sale about 100 books or so in this round, so there should be something for everyone.

Enjoy the thread.

Jason