• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DAREDEVIL - RAW (mostly Silver Age) - CLOSED

49 posts in this topic

Daredevil #46 (Copy B), GD+ 2.5, $1

half-inch upper spine split; book was stuck to another book at some point…part of the other book is still stuck on the upper right back cover; big diag. cb crease fc

dd46b_f.jpg

dd46b_r.jpg

Nice books Ed! Standing on the sidelines for this one though as I have decided I am not going to work on DD this winter. LMK If you are going to be selling silver age x-men anytime soon. Now that I am finished with my ASM run( thanks again BTW) its on to the x-books!

Nice books Ed! Standing on the sidelines for this one though as I have decided I am not going to work on DD this winter. LMK If you are going to be selling silver age x-men anytime soon. Now that I am finished with my ASM run( thanks again BTW) its on to the x-books!

:headbang:

Daredevil #58, VG+ 4.5, $4 SOLD to mtlevy

minor production creasing; light edge wear; small crunchie upper spine corner; centerfold is close to detachment at bottom staple…not quite, but let’s go ahead and grade it as if it is, just to be on the safe side

th_dd58_f.jpgth_dd58_r.jpg