• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any good comic book stores in Vancouver Canada?

13 posts in this topic

I would love to hit at least one good comic shop. We are staying in downtown and plan to hang out and check out the local scene.

You could also take a short scenic ferry ride on the Seabus from downtown Waterfront station with your family to visit North Vancouver's Lonsdale Quay. Hike a few blocks up Lonsdale Ave to visit Big Pete's Comics and Toys. They have decent back stock of comics but specialize in Star Wars, Funko Pops, Artist Edition hard covers, action figures, and independent press prints. Big Pete used to have a vast selection of $1 overstock but last week sold 70 long :o boxes to another comicon vendor for cheap.

Thanks for the help everyone ! We arrived at 9PM. By the time we got to the hotel it was after 10 but the restaurant was still open for drinks and appetizers. We made a mad dash to the room to dump our stuff and then back to the restaurant for a snack and drinks. If this was any indication of things to come, I am going to say Vancouver may become an annual trip for us !

I would love to hit at least one good comic shop. We are staying in downtown and plan to hang out and check out the local scene.

You could also take a short scenic ferry ride on the Seabus from downtown Waterfront station with your family to visit North Vancouver's Lonsdale Quay. Hike a few blocks up Lonsdale Ave to visit Big Pete's Comics and Toys. They have decent back stock of comics but specialize in Star Wars, Funko Pops, Artist Edition hard covers, action figures, and independent press prints. Big Pete used to have a vast selection of $1 overstock but last week sold 70 long :o boxes to another comicon vendor for cheap.

I had to a day trip to North Van yesterday for work and walked right pass the shop. I went to Burgoos for lunch. Yum.