• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cincinnati Comic Expo, 9/23 - 9/25- Stan Lee, Liefeld, Fabok, McNiven and more

36 posts in this topic

NYComics, do we need to get with you on other witnessing for other artists? Can we have artists do original art pre-show to be picked up for grading? I want go get an convention cover done with art before I have it signed by Stan Lee.

Will there be any witnesses working the show?

+1 some good ops here!

NYComics will be there working the entire show. We will have a booth near Stan Lee

See you there.

What's the process for getting my Stan Lee comic graded? Do I just need to check in and fill paperwork before I get in the vip line?

Will there be any witnesses working the show?

+1 some good ops here!

NYComics will be there working the entire show. We will have a booth near Stan Lee

See you there.

What's the process for getting my Stan Lee comic graded? Do I just need to check in and fill paperwork before I get in the vip line?

Once you exit the line a member of NYComics will meet you at the exit and take you to their booth. At the booth they will do CGC paperwork with you and collect payment. Its pretty easy.

Less than a week away!!!

Come check us out at booth 114.... Mark Scott Comics!

This will be the first show for a new SA collection just purchased,,,,lots of keys and many in higher grades.

Some highlights from the new collection include most X-Men from #1-67, majority of Amazing Spider-Man from #5-100, Amazing Fantasy #15, many Avengers from #2-28,55,57,87, DD #1-4, FF 5,25,26,48-53,67, Iron Man 1,55, and many others!

Plus tons of other great stuff including a new bunch of $1 comics (first show), toys, magazines and so on!

Anyone who has been before consider this a good buying show? I've got to decide between going to a much closer show in Canton or driving down to Cinci. Canton show will probably be the same old group of local sellers so I'm really thinking about making the drive. I know Dale will be here but are there a lot of smaller dealers to pick thru their stock?

Anyone who has been before consider this a good buying show? I've got to decide between going to a much closer show in Canton or driving down to Cinci. Canton show will probably be the same old group of local sellers so I'm really thinking about making the drive. I know Dale will be here but are there a lot of smaller dealers to pick thru their stock?

Cinci.... (thumbs u

Cinci.... (thumbs u

Should be good. I'll be there. Northcoast Nostalgia. Mark Scott Comics, Comics 4 Less ( I think), Bill Thade, Comic Book World, Collectibles Etc. Should be lots of small guys as this is a weekend warrior rich area.

Cinci.... (thumbs u

Should be good. I'll be there. Northcoast Nostalgia. Mark Scott Comics, Comics 4 Less ( I think), Bill Thade, Comic Book World, Collectibles Etc. Should be lots of small guys as this is a weekend warrior rich area.

Thanks Dale. I'm in for the road trip since even if I don't find much I can write off the milage when doing taxes but hopefully I'll find some nice books worth the 7 hour round trip.

Anyone go to this Con and have a Con report. I got a vibe from a Facebook post Dale had that it was a tough selling Con but I'm curious if I should consider this Con for buying at next year.

Anyone go to this Con and have a Con report. I got a vibe from a Facebook post Dale had that it was a tough selling Con but I'm curious if I should consider this Con for buying at next year.

Actually a decent selling con, but all of the selling was on Saturday. Sunday was pretty rough, even though there were still people there. Combination of the fact that there was a con 2 weeks earlier as well as the first Bengals game of the year probably didn't help overall cash flow in the area.

Next year is the same weekend as Baltimore, but I will probably do Cinci again.

Wow what a great show! We had tons of submissions. The promoters of this show are a great bunch!

The comic con had a really nice feel to it, decent layout, good guests. I was very impressed.

Thanks again it was a pleasure!

Wow what a great show! We had tons of submissions. The promoters of this show are a great bunch!

The comic con had a really nice feel to it, decent layout, good guests. I was very impressed.

Thanks again it was a pleasure!

Thanks for getting my books done NY Comics, you guys are the best. (thumbs u