• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WANTED: Low grade silver keys

10 posts in this topic

Hi, everyone...

I would love to read through all the these little babies but if I want to own a house soon I ain't buying any in high grade sadly... So, I can make due with low grade (VG and lower right down to poor if it looks good and is readable) I am mainly looking for the staples... ASM#1,3,14,129 HULK #1, #181 Daredevil#1, Iron man, X-men #1, you get the picture... All of them purdy marvel and DC keys from 60's through the 70's. If you have any, PM me with a price, I am really into owning these right now. Make a dream come true... please.

Thanks everyone

Chris

Do you want strickly low grade?

I have a nice mid-grade ASM 129 but I don't want to dig it out for nothing.

I think it's a straight Fine but I'll have to check, if you were interested that is.

I only received one response... come on guys... Help a brother out here.

thanks again

chris

893scratchchin-thumb.gif What percentage of guide are you looking for? popcorn.gif

Might help to say what you'd offer,..... confused-smiley-013.gif

The problem ( or good thing for the seller ) is that most of the keys you named (except the Iron Man #1) is that you can get Guide or even slightly above guide for Good , or "gasp", less than good copies, at pretty much ANYTIME....I've kinda' always felt the Low-grade market is Really good, for Super-keys from Marvel, because so many collectors can afford them, and a lot more are looking to get another copy....so nobody to be honest, is in a Hurry to sell....unless your willing to Pay some small premium....did you see that Low Grade AF #15 "Diva" sold....have to admit, I DID Not think he would get that price...he did...in about 24 hours.

Name a price on what u have. I'm interested in paying hundred percent guide on most items(more if real cool and nice) and if I buy a whack of items from an individual I would hope I could strike a deal.

Thanks again, everyone

Chris

Name a price on what u have. I'm interested in paying hundred percent guide on most items(more if real cool and nice) and if I buy a whack of items from an individual I would hope I could strike a deal.

Thanks again, everyone

Chris

psst... gossip.gif

Do you want me to dig up my midgrade ASM 129 or is that too high a grade?

Thanks again, everyone

Chris

psst... gossip.gif

What % of guide are you looking for? Just curious..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Thanks again, everyone

Chris

psst... gossip.gif

What % of guide are you looking for? Just curious..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Whatever I'd get on eBay. confused-smiley-013.gif

It's going up there this Spring/Summer sometime probably.