• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

April 2 Trip to A-1 - Sacramento/SF area

3 posts in this topic

Brain and I are making plans to hit A-1 comics (well, visit them anyway) in Sacramento, CA on Saturday, April 2.

Any folks interested in joinging us? It would be an opportunity to get together, have some lunch and check out A-1's store. If you haven;t been to A-1 (I haven't) I have to assume there is a ton of back issues because they always have one huge Wondercon setup. They are very fair graders as well. Some of my VF+ or NM- BA Horror I got from them at Wondercon I am STILL tyring to figure out "why not just NM"?

I'm gonna be looking for those "Hero/Horror" BA books - those Batman, Adventure, Brave and the Bold type books that have horror themes. Really starting to love them.

Anyway, reply here or PM myself and/or Brain if you are interested. I'll be taking Bart to Pleasant Hill. Brain will pick me up there. If folks either don't have a car or are not inclined to drive Brain can take two in the back seat with plenty of comfort room. Brain also will remain 100% intact (for what that's worth wink.gif) as the Designated Driver.

A-1 has more than one store but we will be hitting the largeest back issue store for BA and earlier.