• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanted: Detective Comics 359 high grade

15 posts in this topic

I almost don't bother with bidding on JSCOMICS auctions anymore. i always get excited about low prices at the start of the auction and then 98% of the time there's a flurry of bids at the end and the stuff goes for real money. Occasionally an underpriced 99 cent item slips through the cracks, but not too foten. I guess they're trustworthy graders. I think I've bought from them at shows and they seemed nice enough.

I think their grading is spot on. The fact that their comics end up selling for good money is no reason to avoid their auctions. I'm watching like 50 of their Batman and Detective comics, fully aware that these will sell for guide or more.

I think their grading is spot on. The fact that their comics end up selling for good money is no reason to avoid their auctions. I'm watching like 50 of their Batman and Detective comics, fully aware that these will sell for guide or more.

I bought a FF 21 from them advertised as a VF and it came back a CGC 6.5. I had the book at 7.5, so I think their grading is pretty good.

I bought a FF 21 from them advertised as a VF and it came back a CGC 6.5. I had the book at 7.5, so I think their grading is pretty good.

Maybe you can't grade? poke2.gif

Maybe you can't grade? poke2.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif27_laughing.gif It was probably due to my "handling" wear. tongue.gif