• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

40 NR $0.01 AUCTIONS:Silver-Modern, Y Last Man 1-60, HQ's +MORE...ENDING 1am MON

1 post in this topic

These are not my listings, they are a friend' listings, who does not post on this board.

That said, I am just doing a favor for a buddy of mine by posting his 1 penny with free shipping auctions here.....and I figured boardies may be looking for some of these books. (thumbs u

He grades very tightly & offers full refunds.BronzeBruce13 and Utsibishop (Stu from NY) buys from him fairly often at shows, as do other boardies...they will all tell you that his grading is on point.

Check out his BIN listings, while you're at it..... :)

Here are the 40 auction listings, you might want to keep in mind that they all pretty much end around 1AM Monday morning (eastern time):

http://www.ebay.com/sch/chestercopperpot/m.html?_ipg=200&_sop=12&rt=nc&LH_Auction=1