• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

210 posts in this topic

Ok, I'm a Copper Kid, so are many of you. So when I see a cool, or sometimes not so cool, Copper/Modern Book I tend to buy it. I've put together around 200 of them (give or take) from 1980 and up and all week I will list them here. Keys, Runs, story line sets, if I have it, I'm listing it. Thread will start Monday (I'm still scanning tonight :tonofbricks:) , but I'm putting a starter book up to comply with the rules.

Now on to the :rulez:

1. The first person in the thread to post the gets it.

2. Accept PayPal, Check and Money Order

3. Shipping will be $6 for the first 5 RAW inside the US. I will combine shipping to equal whatever it costs after that. I will also ship anywhere, but International will cost whatever it costs.

4. None of the bad list people you know who you are.

5. Check out some of the happy customers from my previous FS threads who left good vibes from their purchases. Jbud's WOW it took me a long time to find my feedback thread jbud's feedback thread.

Ok, let's start it out right, Copper = Dave Stevens, if you saw something he drew on the rack well it was just different than everything else out that week. I imagine this is how kids in the 50s felt when they saw a Frazetta Cover.

Pacific Presents 1 - Stevens Cover :cloud9:

SOLD

PacPresents1.jpg

Ok, let's start it out right, Copper = Dave Stevens, if you saw something he drew on the rack well it was just different than everything else out that week. I imagine this is how kids in the 50s felt when they saw a Frazetta Cover.

Pacific Presents 1 - Stevens Cover :cloud9:

$15

PacPresents1.jpg

per our PMs :takeit: