• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ProcessedMeatMan - Feedback Thread

4 posts in this topic

HERE...We............GO!!! First Kudos left for my man of the processed meats!!! Sold an X-men 4 and payment was as fast as Barry Allen on meth!! Great communication let me know as soon as the book arrived and left Kudos. Asset to the boards will gladly do biz again, thanks, Gino

FIRST PURCHASE Kudos thread !!! Awesome Boardie, John hooked me up with a great Daredevil #1 CGC 3.5 for a great price.  Packaging was excellent, and even with the Memorial Day Weekend I received the book on Tuesday.

Excellent boardie to work with, thanks for the great book and timely shipping.  Will continue to look what other sales John puts up on the boards (thumbsu(thumbsu

I've bought hundreds of books on the boards and this transaction ranks up at the top...Packaging was excellent, tracking number was PM'd to me without asking for it and I got an additional Pm after the book arrived making sure it was in my hands safe and sound. John is a great board member, do not hesitate to do business with him. I will certainly do so again...