• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

An odd spider-man occurence

43 posts in this topic

I've seen some of those HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOKS. The Marvel ones seem to always have Spidey on the cover. And any of the DC ones always have Superman or Batman. I believe the schools get the OK to do them. But I'm not sure who does the cover. Does the school or the comic company? If its the comic company, I'd think they would be worth collecting.

Didnt know if it was the $100 dude or not so put what i was willign to pay for it. Sadly $20 isnt enough :'( Sucks to be a student. Ahh well i get my student loan in soon. Most people spend their on alchohol. i spend mine of food and comcis! 27_laughing.gif

Less than the offer in this thread. $35, $50, $60. I am cool with leaving it on ebay, I am having a blast watching it. I would love to see it sell for just a ton of money, but hey, wouldn't everyone love to see that from their auctions?

I love that in the 8 hours since posting the update, 30 more people have added this item to their watchlist. I have only seen 2 others auctions that I have run with that much action, and only 1 was a comic. (Fantastic Four #5) The other was about 400 Smurfs that I ran. who knew?