• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dear Guys At GPA

34 posts in this topic

You can pay for only a month....its in a month to month basis.
i thought most people knew this.

Clearly I didn't. Good to know. (thumbs u

If you plan it right and prepare before joining, you can get a lot of research for the 1 month fee.

Give me xforce 1 with Deadpool card 9.8's and I'll look up everything you want
Is this a hot commodity now ?

Hope not. I don't wanna pay for that lol

I just like it :grin:

I put one aside, just for... Who knows why, but if I send it in to get graded does CGC include the card? I'm thinking no.

Isn't the card attached? It would be like the Tattoz in ASM 238 right?

The card is loose in the polybag, n00b.

So pretty much slabbing/ seperating the card from the book is one option with CGC not noting the Deadpool card was ever associated with the book vs leaving it bagged. What do collectors prefer then. I'm with bagged with the card still factory sealed myself.

I believe they put it on the lower right side, Bagged with Deadpool card. I'd rather they throw it in the well and slabs it. Or stick it in the middle of the book

Back in the day, I watched someone shake one of those bagged comics so hard that the card ripped right through the edge of the polybag and sliced right though someone's jugular.

True story

Dear Abby,

My friend thinks that comic books should remain sealed "in their original bags."

I think they should be opened and the entire contents, including the bag, slabbed in separate slabs, with each slab noting which item came in what order, and the whole thing triple-wrapped in mylar.

Also, can you tell me how to GPA for a one time fee?

Sincerely.

Cracked in Cleveland

Hi there!

You have a great product that I don't really need to use all the time, but I have a pretty pressing need to use for the next month or so.

I don't want to buy a full subscription because it will be like a gym membership - I'll use it a lot for the first month and then make excuses not to go - but I'd love to buy a month's subscription. Happy to pay even a premium for the month or two.

Anything we can do here?

Let me know.

- me

Careful - someone might say that if you can't afford the whole thing, you shouldn't be in comics.

;)

-slym

But then I couldn't use the bag to put over my head for Halloween. ...

two snarky replies to choose from....

1) aren't you a little old to be trick or treating?

2) I'm sure someone will be happy to provide you a bag

[font:Century Gothic]Disclaimer: The intent of this reply is in no way intended to show any ill will towards the forum member MetalPSI or his immediate family members. This was purely an act of humor meant solely for entertainment purposes. The management at 01TheDude.com retain the rights to this snarky reply in it's entirety. Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball. [/font]