• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Original Jim Lee sketch for sell...!!!

19 posts in this topic

to everyone

among some nice comics for sell, i just posted a gorgeous sketch by Jim Lee.

hate to sell it, but got to get some $$$ for a nice deal with a forum member...

bid early and bid often. blush.gif

thanks wink.gif

Nice sketch! grin.gif If I was a Jim Lee fan I'd pop your Buy It Now in a heartbeat. Very reasonable price for a nice sketch like that!

--Steve

to everyone

thanks wink.gif

You should have listed that in the Original Art section of ebay. Someone would have hit the BIN by now if you had, I'll bet.

to everyone

thanks wink.gif

You should have listed that in the Original Art section of ebay. Someone would have hit the BIN by now if you had, I'll bet.

Yep, I emailed him that exact sentiment.

PS: FFB, we had to pop a bottle of the Quilceda last night -- wow. Needs about an hour to open up and soften those tannins but what a great wine. I'm laying the others down for about 10 years.

thumbsup2.gif

well he ended the auction to relist it in the correct listing. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

thanks everyone for the kind words/input.

i ended earlier because it was sold (almost immediately) to a forum member... wink.gif

by the way, how's the best way of shipping art by mail?!

regards, Pedro.

was it gman? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gifwink.gif

glad it was sold to a forum member who will cherish/appreciate it smile.gif

by the way, any tips on how the best/secure way to ship original art will be apreciatted!!!

regards, Pedro.

If you sold it to gman you probably sold it too cheap. foreheadslap.gif

Hope you didn't sell under your BIN. I think that would have gone for $250... maybe more.

893whatthe.gif893censored-thumb.gif that high?! i really don't think so... i guess it would hardly go for more than 140$, afterall is a nice sketch, but still a sketch, not a comics page... confused.gif

and the fact that is dedicated to another person "played against" having an higher final price, no?!

all in all i'm glad it went to someone who'll love it/cherish laugh.gifsmile.gif

to everyone

thanks wink.gif

Yep, I emailed him that exact sentiment.

PS: FFB, we had to pop a bottle of the Quilceda last night -- wow. Needs about an hour to open up and soften those tannins but what a great wine. I'm laying the others down for about 10 years.

thumbsup2.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif 10 years oughtta do it. Good thing you got three of them. yay.gif