• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The official Batman #408 and Deadworld #1 appreciation/club thread

26 posts in this topic

Obviously two of the hottest books right now deserve some appreciation.

Please post pics to join the club only if you have BOTH books. I realize it may not be easy to put together the funds to get high grade copies of both, but if you have them, post them even if they aren't all that nice. I know, I know. These books are super hot right now. It's unlikely that there will be many that can join this exclusive club. The rest of you can still post adoring and complimentary remarks as an outlet for your jealousy.

Igcdrj.jpg

Mine got a little too hot, so I had to cool them down a bit. They heated right back up though since I took the pic. I may have to leave them outside over night.

This club ranks right up there with the He-Man Woman Haters club.

"He-Man Woman Haters Club" means more today than it did when Alfalfa was involved. hm

Now that I think about it "Spanky" has more meaning today, too. lol

The Little Rascals should make a comeback. There's too much man hate going on these days, and those dudes could set these opinionated women straight.

This club ranks right up there with the He-Man Woman Haters club.

"He-Man Woman Haters Club" means more today than it did when Alfalfa was involved. hm

Now that I think about it "Spanky" has more meaning today, too. lol

This is the book to have:

http://www.myslabbedcomics.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=3472&GSub=1563

1st Appearance of Deadworld

Come on, n00bs! If you are going to randomly spike a first appearance for no good reason, at lease spike the actual first appearance.

Also, MrWeen, I expect you to find some sort of promotional appearance and blow that up too.

Thank you.

Someone got the deal of the century! How many black Maxx ashcans are you willing to trade for one Batman #408 in raw and exquisite 9.6 condition?
OMG! Batman #408 is SMOKING hot! I think I saw one sell for $2!

;)

Is this still a thing? I found my copy I pulled from a $1 box a couple weeks back. When I got home I realized why it was there. Had a nice rip on the cover.

However....when I opened it I noticed that it was a second print. :idea:

The kids these days love those later prints!

Thinking about popping it on eBay, since these are molten lava right now. I was thinking about $80 would do for NM, but seeing the 1/2 rip, that's about an eBay VF/NM, so $70.

385f9fa5-b96b-4f19-9774-9a74e786e587_zpswyol4fyd.jpg