• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phil Noto Exhibition

4 posts in this topic

I may be wrong, but I thought someone here asked about Phil Noto recently, so I wanted to point out that Phil has a new show opening this weekend at Stranger Factory comprising of his usual female portraits and similar work. You can find the preview here and I copied some images below. Sadly for non-locals, online sales start on Monday; you'd have to be at Albuquerque tomorrow or over the weekend to have first dibs. Best of luck to anyone interested.

Vacation.jpg

SilentFrequency-1.jpg

Rush-1.jpg

Nexus7.jpg

Mercenary.jpg

I went to a show of his in NYC once and not only was he showcasing amazing art based on films he enjoyed, the first 50 people would get a free print signed by him. The print is the scene from THE PROFESSIONAL where Leon is trying to teach Matilda how to use a sniper rifle. Love that piece!

And his art isn't as expensive as I thought it was going to be. It's absolutely great stuff to see in person.

I went to a show of his in NYC once and not only was he showcasing amazing art based on films he enjoyed, the first 50 people would get a free print signed by him. The print is the scene from THE PROFESSIONAL where Leon is trying to teach Matilda how to use a sniper rifle. Love that piece!

And his art isn't as expensive as I thought it was going to be. It's absolutely great stuff to see in person.

Still kicking myself for not having tried to get the Ripley piece when the preview went out.