• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Journey Into Mystery reader lots

17 posts in this topic

Hey, do something beside whine about not having any f*&^@^$ money, PLEASE! makepoint.gif

I would have bid on both sets but I'm out of f*&^@^$ money! tongue.gif27_laughing.gif

Yo arex, I didn't know you needed JIMs too? I got the impression you had these already and in HG? I may have overlooked that in our PMs. so many forumites, so many books smile.gif

Hey, do something beside whine about not having any f*&^@^$ money, PLEASE! makepoint.gif

I would have bid on both sets but I'm out of f*&^@^$ money! tongue.gif27_laughing.gif

Yo arex, I didn't know you needed JIMs too? I got the impression you had these already and in HG? I may have overlooked that in our PMs. so many forumites, so many books smile.gif

Hey Darth.

I only need the 105... gossip.gif

Would that be a double for you? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Well, i didnt need them before, but I sold all of my JiMs excpet my 112 cloud9.gif last month. Btw, selling books and sending payment off reminds me of something i need to do for you. shy.giftonofbricks.gif. I had books that were around f/vf and wanted to upgrade later so i sold them to get up the scratch for an Avengers 1, which i think i have finally found 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

how bout you do something besides troll :P not to mention i imagined these going for multiples of what they are going for, not such a small amount. will make a bid if they are still this cheap after bank deposit becomes active :P

how bout you do something besides troll :P not to mention i imagined these going for multiples of what they are going for, not such a small amount. will make a bid if they are still this cheap after bank deposit becomes active :P

If not, we know you will be back with another post about how you are broke/don't have enough money/everything is so expensive. tongue.gif

I just talked to these book and they think you're a bunch of [#@$%!!!]. They don't think you have the balls to bid higher. They asked me to give you the sumo...

sumo.gif