• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F/S: 16 Superhero DVDs - Price Drop

4 posts in this topic

Hello all, been on the boards for awhile now - buying and selling (see kudos thread in the link below and I can also provide ebay references if needed).

Some rules and general information:

1) :takeit: trumps any PMs or ongoing negotiations.

2) Shipping - I am located in Canada and everything will ship from here. I package very well and these DVDs will be boxed and packed with care. Shipping cost will be $10.00 (it will cost more than this but I will cover the extra). Shipping will only be to Canada or the continental U.S.

3) Acceptable forms of payment: Paypal only here.

4) No HOSers or problem children. Your $$ is no good here. I also reserve the right not to sell to someone on my personal do not sell to list :sumo: It would help if the buyer is a member with solid feedback on the boards (PM me to discuss if you have little or no feedback please).

5) All prices in $USD.

6) No returns so please ask all questions ahead of time.

7) If you need more photos I am happy to accommodate - just let me know.

8) Feel free to PM me offers or questions.

I have a set of superhero (and superhero related) DVDs (and one blue ray) for sale - 16 movies in total - titles include:

The Punisher (Thomas Jane version)

Fantastic Four 1

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

Daredevil - collector's edition (unopened I believe)

Animatrix

Spider-Man 1

Spider-Man 2 (superbit)

Blade 1

Blade 2

Blade 3

Push

Constantine (collector's edition - with mini comic)

Priest - Blue Ray

Shoot'em Up

Lord of the Rings - Fellowship of the King

All 16 movies for $60.00 $50.00 $45.00 (less than $3 per movie!)

0c1bc6cc-0b06-43d9-9f9d-221b147c5b87_zpscj3wslyc.jpg