• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Shops Medford Oregon

10 posts in this topic

Yes there's one.

Only one in Deadford? Where are you located? Isn't there one in @ssland too? Or did that close down?

I know this is a long shot, but is there any comic shops left in Medford? I have to go there next week for business and was hoping for something to pass the time.

Mr.SigS / SulpherServer or whatever Scott is now lives there - pm him.

Yes there's one.

Only one in Deadford? Where are you located? Isn't there one in @ssland too? Or did that close down?

and what about Grunts Pass?

I know this is a long shot, but is there any comic shops left in Medford? I have to go there next week for business and was hoping for something to pass the time.
:gossip: Kaleidoscope Pizza..., no comics but :D

There is an "antique" store in the Rogue Valley Mall (lower level next to Kohl's) that has a few comics, but nothing amazing.

Village Books on Barnett Rd next to the Jack-in-the-Box in the Winco shopping center. Lot's of Copper and early 90's, but no treasures in the boxes (at the moment).

The only real comic shop is in Ashland (105 E Main St). Mostly underground stuff there. I'd call ahead to see if he has any back issues, because I don't think he keeps any there.

(541) 488-1978

Yes there's one.

I think Iguana Comics kept their Grant's Pass shop open, but they closed the Medford shop.

Yes there's one.

I think Iguana Comics kept their Grant's Pass shop open, but they closed the Medford shop.

Yeah - I drove by one in GP about a year and a half ago when we were there for a wrestling tournament. I never go to comic shops any more - usually flaky hours, stinky nerds, and no product. I did get my Strange Tales 114 at Iguana comics in GP, but that was in 1996, IIRC. Got a cool t-shirt too.

Yes there's one.

Yeah - I drove by one in GP about a year and a half ago when we were there for a wrestling tournament. I never go to comic shops any more - usually flaky hours, stinky nerds, and no product. I did get my Strange Tales 114 at Iguana comics in GP, but that was in 1996, IIRC. Got a cool t-shirt too.

I do believe Iguana Comics is still open, I stopped by there in Grants Pass last year. Over priced on keys and I think they use the Oregon grading company that shall not be named.