• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No need for a locksmith because I got some keys...

48 posts in this topic

But he said 'someone took it by pm'. Right above the post you quoted. Which is where I call BS.

I'm the someone. So, no, it isn't BS. Seller is honest and trustworthy. He clearly posted his rules. READ THEM!

well congrats to you then, if you got it less than posted then you got the ultimate PhoKing special!

:golfclap:

But he said 'someone took it by pm'. Right above the post you quoted. Which is where I call BS.

I'm the someone. So, no, it isn't BS. Seller is honest and trustworthy. He clearly posted his rules. READ THEM!

well congrats to you then, if you got it less than posted then you got the ultimate PhoKing special!

:golfclap:

Thanks. I don't usually chime in, but some are so quick to light torches even when rules are clearly posted. We all know what our reputations mean on these boards.

people are always fight for strange in my hood!

:blush:

lol yea boiii. I didn't even care it was 3rd strange, I just appreciate a nice cap cover.

Yeah, it's kind of weird this is my book. I have multiples.

I've always believed that this was the first SA Cap appearance.

Acrobat or not... It is Cap!

people are always fight for strange in my hood!

:blush:

lol yea boiii. I didn't even care it was 3rd strange, I just appreciate a nice cap cover.

Yeah, it's kind of weird this is my book. I have multiples.

I've always believed that this was the first SA Cap appearance.

Acrobat or not... It is Cap!

Weird that you say that I just realized that this is cgc labeled "first cap since 1954..... I thought avengers #4 had that going for it. Interesting... hm

OKAY ENOUGH BICKERING!!!

Lets sell the rest of these books!!!

Captain Marvel #18 - $50

Captain Marvel #26 - $40

Marvel Spotlight #6 - $30

Wolverine #1 - $40

HALF OFF PLUS SHIPPING!

OKAY ENOUGH BICKERING!!!

Lets sell the rest of these books!!!

Captain Marvel #18 - $50

Captain Marvel #26 - $40

Marvel Spotlight #6 - $30