• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Box Spacers Worst Invention Ever?

33 posts in this topic

I just put the box vertical until it's filled enough to go horizontal. I'm cheap.

Can't wait for the "Shadroch Pedigree". They will be easy point out as they will all have the same exact spine roll.

I use hydraulic scissors to take up the space and provide support.

They work nice...but are a little expensive and add about 100 lbs per box.

Definitely only for the serious collector.

cAeiOXj.jpg

Your photoshop skills :cloud9:

OH MY now that is Funny... I had an inkling that CG would have something worthwhile tonight!! :applause:

This would have made a great April fools prank!

If you put some shredded newspaper and some weasels in the extra space they will form a niche which will keep your books nicely packed.

I use hydraulic scissors to take up the space and provide support.

They work nice...but are a little expensive and add about 100 lbs per box.

Definitely only for the serious collector.

cAeiOXj.jpg

Is this a new pressing idea you have ?

I don't know which is funnier, the hydraulic scissors spoof or the real, actual spacers that people really, actually want you to pay for.

I'd think this is a gift item. Like, "I have no idea what to get my brother. Oh, he likes comics, how about a comic box spacer?"

And then I'd use them and be THAT GUY.

[shaking head emote]

Everyone knows that comic book nerds fill the empty space in comic book boxes with used hoagie wrappers from (insert favorite sub shop name here).

Simply stuff with greasy hoagie wrap/bags until comics stand upright. If you have to add more comics, Simply pull out wrappers until there is room for new comics. Then lick fingers clean.

(tsk)