• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pretty Nice Raw Books On Ebay

29 posts in this topic

You call those "very sharp" - what crack are you smoking! 27_laughing.gifstooges.gif I like the non mention of OS grade in the title but you place it in the description - it makes people click to look (or it could make them think you are offering less than desirable books and move on - double edged sword confused-smiley-013.gif ) But if you really want, you could go with "9.2/9.4 with the "nikos" curve" 893applaud-thumb.gif

Just curious, but have you prescreened yet at standard/economy? You do get a ton slabbed. Maybe just modern tier but books right at the cutoff 1975?

You call those "very sharp" - what crack are you smoking! 27_laughing.gifstooges.gif I like the non mention of OS grade in the title but you place it in the description - it makes people click to look (or it could make them think you are offering less than desirable books and move on - double edged sword confused-smiley-013.gif ) But if you really want, you could go with "9.2/9.4 with the "nikos" curve" 893applaud-thumb.gif

Just curious, but have you prescreened yet at standard/economy? You do get a ton slabbed. Maybe just modern tier but books right at the cutoff 1975?

I have not yet done a prescreen, but I am condidering it for my next bunch of Moderns 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Never called my books"very sharp", just "pretty nice" poke2.gif

Are my descriptions wrong or misleading confused.gif

I have not yet done a prescreen, but I am condidering it for my next bunch of Moderns 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Never called my books"very sharp", just "pretty nice" poke2.gif

Are my descriptions wrong or misleading confused.gif

How about the part that you didn't send in that VF Batman 246 due to the long grading time! yeahok.gif

You dont think its a VF.

As for Economy books I submit, DC isnt my priority confused-smiley-013.gif

Not that but who the hell would grade a VF copy of that book? Liar..liar..pants on fire! poke2.gif

Thats just a general description, I dont feel like typing out a description for every auction, byt there will be a few books that i was planning on

Thats just a general description, I dont feel like typing out a description for every auction, byt there will be a few books that i was planning on
But...why would people care if you were considering sending them into CGC? Shouldn't your grading stand on its own? makepoint.gif

But...why would people care if you were considering sending them into CGC? Shouldn't your grading stand on its own? makepoint.gif

Does it really matter? confused-smiley-013.gif

Jim

Jim

No...but I like giving him a hard time. sumo.gif

Jim

I kinda figured but thought there may be another reason...

Jim

Jim

I kinda figured but thought there may be another reason...

Jim

yeahok.gif

Also if anyone is interested I have

ASM KZ #7 - 9.6

ASM #103 - 9.4

PM me with any offers before they go out for consignment.