• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green Arrow Longbow Hunters Book 3

12 posts in this topic

Im looking for Green Arrow Longbow Hunters book three on its own. No where on ebay has it by itself. anyone know any websites where i can buy it (for cgc'ing so preferably good condition) for as cheap as possible (also low postage to the uk if its an american site, some sites charge rediculous postage 27_laughing.gif) 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

What codeword?

No codewords are in effect right now. The last one "HAPPY50TH" ended yesterday (friday) at noon and was good for an additional 20 percent off the sale price. Most books are still 50 to 80 percent off even without it. Also, free shipping on all domestic orders over $40, and all International orders over $100 (no express carriers). I'll post the most recent Mile High email newsletter (received today) in my next post so you can see what they're like. If you want to receive them, you can just sign up for them on their website. Hope that helps.

***EDIT*** I noticed you said that you want this book for CGC'ing. Please note that their grading can be sporadic. They only guarantee that their NM graded books will come back with CGC grades ranging anywhere from 8.5 - 10.0.

50%-80% Off All Marvel Back Issues!

Howdy!

This newsletter is coming to you from sunny Tucson, Arizona. I'm here attending the semi-annual RG Munn Indian Arts auction, seeking more pottery produced by the Pueblo Indians of New Mexico for my extensive personal collection. The action here at the show has already been quite brisk, even though the first auction session (of four) does not begin until this evening. You see, unlike at any other conventions and/or auctions that I've ever attended, the Munn family encourages the dealers attending their auctions to reserve the large rooms surrounding the pool area of the hotel, and to convert those rooms into showrooms during the day. As a result, the buying and trading begins three days before the beginning of the actual auction sessions, and continues until everyone checks out. There's never a dull moment when you can casually wander through over 30 rooms filled with Native American jewelry, rugs, beadwork, paintings, katsinas, and (of course) pottery.

On this particular weekend, it's a good thing that I've already been able to buy some key additions for my collection in the dealer's hotel rooms, as we are only staying for two of the four auction sessions. My wife, Nanette, came with me on this trip, but we're both determined to return home to Boulder on Saturday evening. With Sunday being Easter, we very much want to be with our daughters, even if it means we miss the two best auction sessions. As much as I'm a fan of collecting pottery, my family always takes precedence. Even though my daughters are now all "grown up," they still enjoy sharpening their elbows for our annual Easter egg hunt at our farm, and the special Easter dinner that Nanette prepares for us. I'll leave a few bids for the Saturday evening and Sunday auction sessions, but I really don't care all that much about how they turn out. As I mentioned earlier, I've already managed to locate a couple of very rare pottery items in the private rooms so I'll go home very happy regardless of what happens in the auction.

While I've taking a couple of days off here in Tucson, our warehouse crew in Denver has been keeping very busy. As I suspected, my extending the codeword sale until today resulted in more than enough additional orders to cover the cost of having provided our staff with a very generous end-of-the-quarter bonus. So while everyone is having to work quite hard shipping orders this week, your enthusiastic support has allowed me to allocate among our staff a very large sum in bonuses. To my way of thinking that's only fair, as while I provide the capital and other assets that keep Mile High Comics in business, it is the wonderful team of people with whom I am blessed to work who actually run the company. We all owe them a great deal of thanks for their exceptional diligence and hard work.

Now that the codeword sale is at an end, it would not be unusual if there were a typical end-of-sale drop off in orders. I'd really rather that didn't happen this time, however, as the surprisingly strong revenues of the past couple of weeks have put within our reach the previously unimaginable goal of having this March turn out to be the best month in the entire history of Mile High Comics. All it will take is one more strong sales week, and we'll have beaten December's sales, and set the new record.

With that being the case, I've made the decision to go head and keep all of our back issue Marvel comics and magazines on sale for you at 50% off through next Friday. I am also leaving in effect the steep discount parameters in our pricing algorithm that have increased the discounts on many of our Marvel, DC, Dark Horse, Image, and Independent listings to discounts ranging from 50%-80% off. With tens of thousands of additional comics from the three huge buys that I made during February and early March continuing to flow into our online inventory, both our New-In-Stock and $50+ New-In-Stock listings are now full of great bargains. Given those very substantial discounts, and the fact that free shipping is still available for you on all domestic orders over $40, and all International orders over $100 (no express carriers), this would be a great week in which to fill in some holes in your collection. Please enjoy working on building your collection as much as I enjoy working on mine!

Before I go, Will Moulton has picked out a couple more of the new release trade paperbacks to offer you at steep discount. As per usual, these books are only available at these prices for seven days. Do bear in mind, however, that all of the other 10,000+ trade paperbacks and hardbacks listed on our website are discounted every day at 30% off. We have huge new shipments of books arriving every week, so keep watching. If we don't have what you're seeking in stock today. We're tripled our book inventory on hand since this time last year, but our sales have been growing just as quickly! With an across-the-board 30% off discount policy in effect every day, I guess that's understandable... (click on images for larger view and ordering)

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE HC #2 Retail Value $29.99 Sale Price $17.95

JUDGE DREDD: DREDD VS. DEATH TPB Retail Value $12.99 Sale Price $7.95

HELLSING VOLUME 6 Retail Value $13.95 Sale Price $8.95

Happy collecting!

Chuck Rozanski,

President - Mile High Comics, Inc.

Brilliant smile.gif Cheers possum :P I'll sign up for that today. As for the cgc'ing and their grading i'll just have to hope and pray that the stress lines and dog ears arnt there.