• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1 OLD lovely low grade Detective , #41, 1st solo Robin,

29 posts in this topic

This evening I will be listing 3 books.

I accept Paypal, checks or MO's, Payment is due within 7 days please, unless we come to some other agreement.

First posted :takeit: wins, whether in the thread or by PM.

Payment is due in 3 days unless we agree to other arrangements by PM before you post a :takeit:

Shipping for these books in the US included in the price. They will be sent carefully packed in a priority box. I pay for private insurance, but it does require a signature.

Outside the US, shipping is more expensive because I will need a signature. I will deduct $10 from the exact price, but it will probably have to go overnight to get a signature.

Returns. You can return anything for any reason (even slabs) as long as you notify me within 7 days of receipt and return the item the same way it was sent within 14 days. If I made an error in the description, I'll pay for return shipping.

Thanks...and have fun... ;)

and of course...no listers! please... :sumo:

Detective #41, 1st Solo Robin story. Well, it's complete. The inside pages are nice, the spine has issues, tape and tears. I can't tell if the tape is holding the book to the cover, or there was more glue.

The centerfold is very nice and the pages are light colored.

Bin is $375. $325.00

detective%2040_0001.jpg

detective%2040_0002.jpg

th_detective%2041%20a.jpg

th_detective%2041%20b.jpg

th_detective%2041%20c.jpg

th_detective%2041%20d.jpg

th_detective%2041%20e.jpg

th_detective%2041%20f.jpg

Detective 73, the first origin and only cover in the GA. 2nd appearance of the Scarecrow (he first appeared in World's Finest #3, two years before, but this was his break out issue. His next appearance was in the SA age, 20 years later.

There is a 2.5 " piece of tape at the bottom of the spine, the centerfold is missing and there are either 1 or 2 added staples. My guess is, this was a 1 staple book and 2 were added, but the top staple is indented properly, so I don't know. There is tape on the staples at the spine. Bin is $895 Sold to GBartholomew

detective%2073_0001.jpg

detective%2073_0002.jpg

th_detective%2073%20a.jpg

th_detective%2073%20b.jpg

th_detective%2073%20c.jpg

th_detective%2073%20d.jpg

th_detective%2073%20e.jpg

Detective 140, First appearance of the Riddler.

This is a low grade copy which looks ok in a Mylite. and has supple pages. The cover is split (it was partially attached to the top staple, but that didn't last after my pictures :tonofbricks:

There are tears through the spine (click on the pictures to see). Centerfold is detached and raggedy. Nothing is brittle, pages are light. There is some staining on the lower left back corners.

A dreadful minus (or near lint) copy sold on eBay last week for $1500 (graded .05) This one looks a lot better. I'm not sure if it's a Fair, but it's nicer than the .05) and probably a great candidate for restoration. Bin is $1800 Sold

detective%20140_0001.jpg

detective%20140_0002.jpg

th_detective%20140%20a.jpg

th_detective%20140%20b.jpg

th_detective%20140%20c.jpg

th_detective%20140%20d.jpg

th_detective%20140%20e.jpg

th_detective%20140%20f.jpg

and of course...no listers! please... :sumo:

You're always making fun of my speech impedimunt...., :sorry:

Detective 73, the first origin and only cover in the GA. 2nd appearance of the Scarecrow (he first appeared in World's Finest #3, two years before, but this was his break out issue. His next appearance was in the SA age, 20 years later.

There is a 2.5 " piece of tape at the bottom of the spine, the centerfold is missing and there are either 1 or 2 added staples. My guess is, this was a 1 staple book and 2 were added, but the top staple is indented properly, so I don't know. There is tape on the staples at the spine. Bin is $895

detective%2073_0001.jpg

:cloud9: glwts :)