• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Problems with Overstreet Heritage download?

1 post in this topic

Guys, I'm just wondering if anyone else has had any problems accessing their downloaded Overstreet PDF from heritage? I have a disability and can't use my hands so I rely upon digital content. I downloaded the thing like last week but when I go to access it I'm told that I need a code that is supposed to be emailed to me. I called Heritage about this shortly after I did the download and I was told that this will be sent out to me manually (? In 2016?) and that i could probably expect it in a couple of hours. A couple of hours went by, nothing. I then got sidetracked with other things for about a week, tried to get back into this tonight, and of course I see no code anywhere. I even checked my account and order on Heritage's website. Nothing there about any code or any special instructions or anything.

I receive all kinds of emails from Heritage so having them as a blocked source is not an issue. I sent them an email just now and I will be calling them tomorrow but I'm just really exasperated because I'm up all night tonight and was really hoping to do some work on some books I should be moving in the next few months.

Has anyone else had any problems accessing their Overstreet PDF download from Heritage or is there something I might be doing wrong? I know I will be calling the company tomorrow but I was hoping that in the meantime someone here might have some helpful information or at the very least be able to commiserate :-(

Thanks guys,

Tom