• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question on searching eBay.

16 posts in this topic

There may be an easy answer to this that I just haven't bothered finding yet, but how do you all do your eBay searches?

I've just been saving indivudual searches for the books I'm looking for. In other words, if I'm after 10 books right now, I have 10 individual searches saved and just check them periodically. What's the easiest way to combine them into one search and get all the results at once?

For instance, if I'm looking for:

Superman #161

Batman #214

Fantastic Four #25

How can you combine them into one search that looks for these individual books and posts the results all together? I know...rookie question. But I just never bothered to figure out how to do it. confused-smiley-013.gif

add them to your favorite searches. foreheadslap.gif
How about a visual demonstration like your "brilliant" how to make a comic box post? yay.gif

How about a visual demonstration like your "brilliant" how to make a comic box post? yay.gif
How about you quit sending me naked pictures of yourself in the kitchen cooking naked. crazy.gif

How about you quit sending me naked pictures of yourself in the kitchen cooking naked. crazy.gif
K...but you first! yay.gif

Me first what? I am not going to send you any pictures of me. screwy.gif

That creates quite a visual. EWWWW!! tongue.gif

Please tell me he's not deep-fat frying in these pictures! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

gossip.gif In the pictures he's not really cooking.

gossip.gif In the pictures he's not really cooking.

Uughghh!!!!

The two of them...

764236-MKavatar.gif764236-MKavatar.gif

764236-MKavatar.gif.06d591d5990ce62a765e16477aa56573.gif

("Superman 161","Batman 214","Fantastic Four 25")

You may also want to do:

("Superman #161","Batman #214","Fantastic Four #25")

I would do:

(superman,batman,"fantastic four") (161,214,25)

But you'll get #'s 161, 214, and 25 of each comic. But it allows for titles like:

"BATMAN 213,214,215"

Titles like that will not show up if you use quotation marks to specifically search "Batman 214".