• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Amazing Spider-Man 252

7 posts in this topic

OK, last one for the day. These will be part of my first submission to CGC. Need to get over my first shipment jitters - trying to pack them securely is my next challenge. Thanks again for your help all.

I bought this issue used 25 years ago and it has a couple stress marks on the FC spine as shown. The bottom one is pretty small, but that top one is visible as you can see. The bottom front corner has the tear shown - if that is the correct term for it.

amazing_spiderman_252_front.jpg

amazing_spiderman_252_back.jpg

amazing_spiderman_252_spine.jpg

amazing_spiderman_252_corner.jpg

amazing_spiderman_252_pages.jpg

I'll be the optimist and give you a 9.0 as those spine stresses are all relatively small. I'd even say 9.2 if not for that blunted corner.

I went back and graded it myself tonight before reading your comments, and ended up with an optimistic 9.0, but given that I have never gone through the CGC grading process, I'm sure I could be way off. It has all those imperfections, so will be interesting to see how it comes back. Thanks for all the input.