• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Famke Janssen (Jean Grey in X movies) signing

27 posts in this topic

Ffbkqse.jpg

I am going to be facilitating Calgary Comic Expo at the end of the month. Famke Janssen was just added to the con and is a really rare signature. I know it is last minute and the deadline is going to be coming up really soon. I need books in hand no later than 04/18.

You may submit under your own CGC account or mine.

Costs under your own CGC account:

$125

Send a completed invoice with book as well as have the book already in a window bag. Fees will apply if I have to do either of these things. I can crack open yellow labels as well if necessary.

Costs under my CGC account:

CGC grading fee - actual cost based on tier of service ($10 fast track optional)

Invoice fee - $5 per customer invoice

$175

All books need to be window bagged already. I can do all of this for you for a fee if necessary. Also I can crack any yellow labels that you have.

Acceptable form of payments: USPS money order, Personal Check (will hold item until funds clear) or Paypal with added 3% fee. No Paypal Personal payments will be accepted. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you!

If there is anything else you need at the con then there is a chance that I can get it done as well but Famke will be our main focus during the show.

http://calgaryexpo.com/

$5. Down to 6 of them left btw.

I also ordered 5 copies of this book and will have them in a few days it looks like. I will let people know the condition when they are in but if anyone wants to snag them regardless of condition then they are $15 each.

oDAVoBT.jpg

$5. Down to 6 of them left btw.

I also ordered 5 copies of this book and will have them in a few days it looks like. I will let people know the condition when they are in but if anyone wants to snag them regardless of condition then they are $15 each.

oDAVoBT.jpg

:takeit: if you get one that is 9.6 or higher. Submitting on my account.

Since I've been asked a few times in pm form, all blanks are copies that I would personally sub as 9.8s. You just never know if something can happen between here and Canada and then Canada and Sarasota. I'm not going to promise 9.8s but I'll call them all nm + or better.

oDAVoBT.jpg

books are in. I've got 2 copies that are most likely nm or better. Might have a 3rd based on when I hear back.

Can't believe I'm just seeing this now! :pullhair:

Would have loved to add her to my X-Men book.