• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

World's Best Rare pulp and Small Press Sci-Fi collection for Sale

6 posts in this topic

Here's an ebay link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Worlds-Best-Science-Fiction-Small-Press-and-Pulp-Magazine-Collection-High-Grade-/391421032064?hash=item5b2282f680:g:h2IAAOSwAvJW~R8Z

For those of you who hate links the ebay item number is: "391421032064"

A small sample of 170ish pictures are in nine photo albums located at the bottom of the auction listing.

It's the world's best collection of very rare pulp magazines and early small press fiction hardcovers.

20,000ish items. Lots of rare stuff. Lots of signed stuff. Lots of 100 year old books in "mint" condition. Lots of complete sets. Lots of one of a kind items. Lots of "best in the world" sets. Lots of famous peoples personal association copies. etc. etc. Literally, best in the world collection for this sort of stuff.

Check it out. Tell your friends. Connect me with a buyer who pulls the trigger on purchasing the collection and get a very substantial finders fee (think on the level of I'll give you enough to buy a very nice new car) after I've received payment and the buyer's received the collection and is happy.

Asking price is 2.5 Million U.S. I'm willing to haggle on price with a serious buyer.

Any questions, send me a message through ebay (my username on ebay is also matthew42383). I only log into this website every couple of weeks, so it's much better that you contact me through ebay rather than through a pm on the boards.

Thanks for your time. - M