• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Exactly what I thought was going to happen.

21 posts in this topic

I don't believe them but I don't plan on pursuing it any further. Seems like a waste of time and effort.

About the only (only only). - way they are telling the truth - they have 2 other current lot comic auctions going on - and the pics in those auctions show 10 books. So they 'might' have made a cut/paste listing error,

Best bet- might be to offer 1/10 of the final price for one book - still a good deal - and if not that - neg away (I give sellers some leeway before a neg - but this is a case where it really seems that's they deserve it)

Completed listings also have pictures showing every book.

Looks like an honest copy/paste mistake.

I do believe that it is a mistake (for the same reasons) - but also that instead of just cancelling - the seller should make it as right as they can and offer to sell the single book for 1/10 of the price. They might get $10 more than that on a single unit sale - but IMO better to eat the $10 and make right by the buyer (or as right as you can get).