• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Collecting is NOT Consent!

37 posts in this topic

Recently I was in a discussion about cosplay and the disgusting reality came up that some individuals feel that cosplay is a consent to behave in a manner that is completely inappropriate. It was then brought to my attention that sadly such unacceptable behavior has also taken place on comic book speculation sites.

Comic books and the worlds within them have long been an enjoyable escape from reality, and at times looked at as a safe place for some. This type of behavior is completely unacceptable and I can only hope for such behavior to no longer be a reality.

I'm curious if this would be seen as a personal attack as this person is a CGC board member.

hm

That was not my intent Alex. I was not aware that the blurred names could be seen. As soon as I was made aware that they could be seen I promptly deleted the image. It was merely posted as an example of said unacceptable behavior.

I'm curious if this would be seen as a personal attack as this person is a CGC board member.

hm

That was not my intent Alex. I was not aware that the blurred names could be seen. As soon as I was made aware that they could be seen I promptly deleted the image. It was merely posted as an example of said unacceptable behavior.

I agree. Totally unacceptable behavior. it makes me sad for a number of reasons.

I wonder why you had CBSI posts in the background of your image? Did you prove your point? For someone who doesn't read the site, you sure contradicted yourself with one post. If you have issues with an individual why don't you directly contact them?

Wait... what happened... what did I miss... I just made my dinner and it was delicious...

Sliced and marinated pork loin... pepper jack cheese, a medley of jalapeño, sweet onion and kosher half sour pickle slices on a scooped baguette with a mix of bbq sauce and sriracha...

I wonder why you had CBSI posts in the background of your image? Did you prove your point? For someone who doesn't read the site, you sure contradicted yourself with one post. If you have issues with an individual why don't you directly contact them?

It was not a screen shot of my computer. I have no idea what point you feel I am trying to make. I have an issue with the behavior, this is not about a certain individual.